The Time Has Come...

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
If you look at the majority of the posts below you will find one whole heck of a lot of babble, (psycho and non-psycho) about the state of affairs in our great nation today,due to ( according to these individuals) the current president. You will find name calling, attacks on his race, his creed, his place of birth, his manhood, his associations, and on and on. My issue is this: in 29 months a president is going to be elected. The question is will the current president be re-elected or will a new president be installed in the White House? I hear all kinds of bickering and blathering over and over again...Obama this, Barry that, blah blah blah!! O.K., so what? Our constitution provides for a presidential election every four years to either reward the current office holder with another term, or to elect someone else. WhenI look at the soapbox these days, all I can see is a dead horse being beaten into pulp... The only way to exorcise (not exercise) the "demon" Obama is to find a formidable candidate who can stand up to him and prevail in the 2012 election. We need to find someone. The time has come. Who will it be? Newt Gingrich is my pick. Could another Democrat be brave enough to attempt a coup against the Messiah? If the sensible voters out there don't get with the program pretty soon it's gonna be another 4 years of this non-sense....beating a dead horse is not the answer. Senseless people beat dead horses. Sensible people find solutions.. Which one are you?

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
He is still moving , he ain't dead..so until the next election an even after no matter who is elected...it will continue, no one who takes that office will suit everyone in every way..and pointing out the short falls is what happens...as for the next person..i could vote for newt, but he has isues that id beat on also..i could vote ofr ron Paul AGAIN..but he also has issues i would dump on him about (foreign policy come to mind 1st)

the fact is barry is what we have and until he is either gone or re-elected it continues and will with the next person too...:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Newt is too much part of the problem. We need outsiders, never having been in elected office. We need people with REAL LIFE experience. Business and military experience. People who have had to live with the stupidity that we have all been forced to live with for far too many years.

I think it is yet too soon for a presidential candidate. I think we need to wait and see what happens in November. A major change in November might encourage some quality candidates to come forward. More of the same and they most likely will not.

The November election is by far the most important. The true power in the Nation does NOT reside with the president, assuming the Constitution is followed, it resides in the Congress. That is where the People must reclaim their rightful power.

I cannot give you a name. I can say that I do not want to see any of the losers that ran last time. That includes Obama.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Nope.....not time yet. Now is the time to work hard at gaining as many seats in the house and senate as we can. Right now, that tops everything because if we can't slow this mess down, they're going to take us places that will make this past 18 months look like a picnic.

The right candidate will emerge at the right time and not a moment before. I'm waiting..........

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If the choice is Newt or Obama then you can guarantee one vote toward Newt, the lesser of the two evils. For now I just want to see every single one of the incumbent democrats up for reelection defeated this November for their support of Obamacare and the meteoric increases in debt.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Newt is too much part of the problem. We need outsiders, never having been in elected office. We need people with REAL LIFE experience. Business and military experience. People who have had to live with the stupidity that we have all been forced to live with for far too many years.

Hmmmm, sounds like somebody on EO. :D:p:eek:

DaWhale

Seasoned Expediter
Nope.....not time yet. Now is the time to work hard at gaining as many seats in the house and senate as we can. Right now, that tops everything because if we can't slow this mess down, they're going to take us places that will make this past 18 months look like a picnic.

The right candidate will emerge at the right time and not a moment before. I'm waiting..........

I respectfully disagree. The right candidate was not present during the 2004 or 2008 presidential election, at least not for me.

I'm watching Chris Christie and Sharon Angle to name a couple.

Term limits though, what a concept.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I respectfully disagree. The right candidate was not present during the 2004 or 2008 presidential election, at least not for me.

I'm watching Chris Christie and Sharon Angle to name a couple.

Term limits though, what a concept.

We have term limits, just vote them out. No one forces us to keep voting these idiots back in year in and year out. It is 100% the fault of the voters. We have allowed this to happen. We have the power to stop it.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Chris Christie and Sharon Angle

While i like what Christie has done, he has already stated he will only be a one term govenor and has no desire to run for any other office....neither of them will even be on the radar in 2012..

You might take a look at Michelle Bachman...she is gatering enought strength that she could lead the pack of Rep Conservative...just not sure if she has enough national appeal at this time...but if she was to run, she would have to start pushing soon...lol but then you have her tight in with the TEA Party groups..and that would feed the MSM all the fodder they need to try and destroy her....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While i like what Christie has done, he has already stated he will only be a one term govenor and has no desire to run for any other office....neither of them will even be on the radar in 2012..

You might take a look at Michelle Bachman...she is gatering enought strength that she could lead the pack of Rep Conservative...just not sure if she has enough national appeal at this time...but if she was to run, she would have to start pushing soon...lol but then you have her tight in with the TEA Party groups..and that would feed the MSM all the fodder they need to try and destroy her....

Today's press will try and destroy any candidate, party does not matter, it that candidate does not march to the bidding of the "PuppetMaster"

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
but then you have her tight in with the TEA Party groups..and that would feed the MSM all the fodder they need to try and destroy her....

She's already under heavy fire which should be a clear signal to all that will pay attention....the left is worried about her or they wouldn't waste their time.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Absolutely...they know she is formidable canidate and has strong appeal to the conservative right wing and that is a threat they just don't want to deal with.....

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I knew I could count on Chef to prove my point.
Diva, the election this years is indeed important but Obama already has way too much face time. A name and a face for the opposition need to begin circulating now.