The Power Of One in October

guido4475

Not a Member
I have notice here lately that it's getting worse out here. There seem to be more crazy people out here and also more wrecks. I've started to watch more and making sure that my sides are clear just in case I've got to miss someone. Also thought of putting a air horn on my sprinter. Lol
Santa fe train horns are the only way to go, as they are the horns used on the locomotives themselves. Also, an extra air tank is needed, as well as 3/4 dia. air line going to them, for maximum loudness. I had a set on one of my trucks, that went from truck to truck..I loved those horns....lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: DollarSign

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well it's another day.....and thus another airplane. Leaving the AMerican Trucking Assoc conference and putting on my sales hat. Off to Biloxi Miss for the southern automotive conference show. After this one told dispatch I need to head towards the house.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I hope I did not screw up myself too much. I accepted a load to Miami and just found out that Matthew is heading there also.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: xiggi

guido4475

Not a Member
It surprises me how so many do not keep up on the nationwide weather...how long has it been since they (weathermen) have had their eye on this hurricane now?....just sayin'. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
bcc3e0955db93b45ec59b68cc5d29cab.jpg

Day one of the Southern Automotive Conference. SELL time!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well conference done. Got to the airport early hoping to get on the earlier flight to Atlanta. But it was full. So 4 hours of excitement for me at the Gulfport Miss airport. Yeah!

Reactions: DollarSign

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope I did not screw up myself too much. I accepted a load to Miami and just found out that Matthew is heading there also.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk[/

Depends when you get there it should be okay, Matthew missed Miami for the most part