Expedite Expo The Official Buy, Sell, Trade at Expedite Expo 2013 Thread

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've got an Edgestar 43 refrigerator freezer

one set of single chains used once, one set of double chains unused, unopened, still in the bag

one van load bar. I forget the name but it's adjustable and then pumps up to hold tight. They've been sold at the expo before

and logo shirts. I've got Express-1 size large a couple of denim and a few cloth in dark green and maybe another color, Panther denim about 3 each short sleeve and long sleeve large, and a few Fedex, nice cloth shirts in asst colors mostly long sleeve but a couple short sleeve in XL.

If I can sell the fridge and/or chains before the expo I'll come up and bring them to deliver at the expo.

TeamHutch

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heather, and I have started taking this all natural weight loss product which was originally made for people with type 2 diabetes, but one of the side effects were all natural weight loss. Us being expediters have very few times to exercise, and thought this would work perfect for us. We decided to start trying to share this with fellow expediters and truck drivers. Here's our link if you want to read more Home - My Plexus Products (please remove if this violates any EO policy) Wish we could make the expo to share this with every one.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Razor Power landing gear for Holland 5000 series legs.

We are current using a set of these legs and are thrilled with their performance. We have an extra set of legs that can be purchased from Andy Mount (971) 678-7227 or email [email protected]

To read more about the legs and see them you can look at my blog:

Razor Legs

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We have a Standard 5500# Pallet Jack for sale $200.00 if interested send me a PM. The pallet jack is in good condition and I can send pictures of the jack in use. We have purchases a new jack that has adjustable tines.

If there is no interest we will not bring the pallet jack with us to the Expo.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
I will have with me at the Expo:

- Two brand new, never used, 8' Galvanized E-track
- Two brand new, never used, Heavy Duty aluminum load bars from Lodi Metals, adjustable from 65"-75" w/E-track ends, fits Sprinters and CVs.

For more on the load bars, see this post.

If interested, send me a pm and we'll wrangle a discounted price. . .let me know which day(s) you'll be at the Expo or what other way we can meet. My workshop is not far off I-75 at Exit 29, Monroe OH

(Moot - your inbox is full...)

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Scangauge2 for those who drive a sprinter it's used and only thing wrong is 2 lights are out on it itvwill come with the windshield mount asking $50

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
The E-Track is now spoken for, but I still have the two new loads bars.

They are heavy duty load bars from Lodi Metals rated for 3,000lbs, have e-track ends, and expand from 65"-75", which fits nicely in both CV's and Sprinters.

Price new was $52 ea. I'll part with them for $75 for the pair.

HDloadbar-retracted.jpg . HDloadbar-extended.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you selling this stuff out of the back of a van?:)

I think I asked you this before, what is the approximate weight of one of those load bars?

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Adam at Lodi Metals said they are each 24lbs. I can't verify that though, as when it is a long balanced load, I have a harder time judging weight than if it were a sack of potatoes.

Nope, not selling out of the back of the van, though do have them with me at the expo. Sold the e-track via pm here on EO.

If you'd like them Moot, I'm happy to hold on to them 'til we can make arrangements.

They're rugged and well built. I can verify weight with a household scale if you like.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you'd like them Moot, I'm happy to hold on to them 'til we can make arrangements.
Thanks for the offer but connecting could be a problem. I want some new straps so someday I'll check out Lodi Metals in person.