The new budget proposed you got to be kidding.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Herd on the news that obama came up with a new budget and has turned it over for vote. Hm herd it today and the new taxes as well.
Wish they would do a state of the union on it and break it down piece by piece so we all know whats realy. Obama stated no smoke and mirrors. Realy

Smoke & mirrors ??????????????????????????????????????????
I AM not from Missouri but show me heck show all of us the whole proposel.

Maybe its just all hot air.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

zorry

Veteran Expediter
They grounded the Blue Angels for budget reasons.
That's down right Un-American where I come from.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
First NASA, now Blue Angels... what's next? The marines?

They are going to try to kill off as many of the military as they can. They KNOW that they cannot trust many of them to back their take over of the country and the elimination of our Constitution.

In the mean time the are building a civilian "army", kinda like "Brown shirts", to "handle" the People when the time comes. Hence the need for 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammo and dozens of 'armored cars".

Funny, they found the money for THAT!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I'm not sure why anyone is surprised. Summer is coming and who is going to pay for the millions Obama and Biden spend on vacations?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
It is very difficult to say what one wants to say because of racial profiling and all that goes with the jump on your back crowd and pot stirrers. But when a person is not from here (USA) and really is out of touch and not of this background (USA), they cannot relate. There have been some reports of said person not being a Christian. I'm not sure either. If said person was born in America, this has not been proven to my satisfaction, but , well, you know, no one cares what I think.

This is one big reason your budget is shot and the debt is out of control

As long a Nancy, and Harry, and all that goes on in the background are running this place (USA), the populace is gonna have a mess. We have no clue what goes on in backroom meetings. For all we know a former preacher that takes God's name in vain in church services is calling the shots---we will never know....and if you do not remember, a certain leader of this country attended church under the leadership of that preacher, so remember, when you are filled with that kind of preaching, it never leaves your brain. Of course the above is imho , but it might, just might be true....PS Harry and Nancy were born here, they should know better, but they do not, embarrassing isn't it. Good luck America, you are on the edge of a great precipice.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Budgets start in the House. So the President's proposal is just that.
As far as the proposal itself goes, if it doesn't slash $1 trillion in spending immediately, it's over the precipice we go.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Deleted - for some reason it duplicated my last reply...

Last edited: