The June Taylor Dancers!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Well after forgetting/delaying of putting myself oos, I was less than 5 mins of doing that this morning and Jamie call me for a well paying run and it made the week look better. I hate saying no dispatch especially when im in service. So i took the run and ill get home when I can. Looks like the first of July would be a good time:)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Load One! Tennessee office called this morning and already have a load that's a go! Good way to start off the week. FYI they have been calling me using 704 area code and now it's 844 is the first three digits.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a nice restful weekend despite the storm that came through.
I came prepared this time. Just hoping I don't need to use it...

2a71b10160716445f4aa6d5b5301c11b.jpg

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I am rolling also, at a pretty good rate. TN office called, I accepted, then haven't heard anything back. About 2 hours later they called me back that finally the customer responded to their quote. I guess there are not many yellow cubes around this morning that would take a 5000 lbs load for cheap. They tried heard though, for 2 hours.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Tuesday morning to all. Hope everyone is doing well and looks like things are rolling pretty good out there!

Reactions: DollarSign