Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
72 in the office working it!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Waiting for a load in El Paso, TX.

One thing for certain when visiting El Paso in June is that it will be HOT.

High of 98 today, 103 tommorow, 107 Thursday.

Can't find a shade tree to save your life out here either.
I would say, as soon as you can get a rooftop ac and a generator. No one should be out here without one. I see guys all the time with back doors open and side door open all day and all night long. Too Hot and Too Dangerous!

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Waiting for a load in El Paso, TX.

One thing for certain when visiting El Paso in June is that it will be HOT.

High of 98 today, 103 tommorow, 107 Thursday.

Can't find a shade tree to save your life out here either.
I would say, as soon as you can get a rooftop ac and a generator. No one should be out here without one. I see guys all the time with back doors open and side door open all day and all night long. Too Hot and Too Dangerous!
On the list. I have an invertor and fan combination that works good after the sun goes down. During the day, no choice but to hang out in the drivers lounge at the truck stop.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Third day of keeping my granddaughter's. Oh what fun we've been having. Thankfully I could not do this with any other career. My daughter in law has opened a small bouquet and it really helps her out. They have a small play room there but it's close quarters. Here, wide open play area and a pool!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hot Wednesday morning all. Hanging out waiting on the a/c service man to show up. Late yesterday the a/c decided to quit so it was an unpleasantly warm evening to say the least. So with hot in the picture lets see if freight matches. Got a solo we moved out of NJ to OH that needs a load and replaced him with a team in NJ. Hope they dont succumb to the same fate. Lets see what the day can produce for everyone. Everybody be safe and watch the heat.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Contrary to popular believe I am not retired. Have whole house carpet going in Tuesday. Check on tile for kitchen, tear down some fence. Then hopefully back at it. Hot or not.

Came out of my semi retirement

Just finished a shorty to Lansing area.
Traveling across 69 it felt really strange seeing the new 75 mph speed limit signs.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think you ever appreciate A/C more than when it starts working again after a breakdown!

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Had two calls today, both were a no go. They just miss out on having there freight hauled by a Top Quality Company and by a Top Quality Driver! Time to start heading east and be home for Father's Day weekend. Pops already been asking am I coming home this weekend :)

Reactions: ntimevan