The eyes of Texas. National Guard of Texas takes over their border ..

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Texas National Guard taking back part of America, border patrol has kicked our Border Patrol , hmmmmm, is this a form of insurrection, ???

Reactions: Pilgrim

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You are part of the problem......not part of the solution.

Nope ... YOU are.

I actually understand the role of the federal vs. state governments.

And I actually understand the Constitution - including the Supremacy Clause.

And I know a little something about our history.

Biden needs to federalize the TX National Guard - which as Commander-In-Chief he can lawfully do - and then order them to provide safe passage to all CBP personnel to all areas of the border - so that CBP can carry out their lawful duties.

This would be roughly similar to what President Dwight Eisenhower did when the racist governor of Arkansas - Orval Fabus - deployed the AR NG - in support of racist segragationists who were trying to prevent black school children from attending Little Rock Central High School (aka the "Little Rock Nine"), by ignoring a ruling from SCOTUS.

Any federalized TX National Guard member that then refuses to do so should be brought up on charges and tried/court-martialed - then separated from the TX Guard - with full loss of any accrued benefits.

A mother and two children are dead as a result of drowning - entirely due to the actions of the Texas National Guard:

Woman, 2 children die crossing Rio Grande as Border Patrol says Texas troops prevented them from intervening

Anyone found to be involved in authorizing the actions which caused that should be brought up on manslaughter charges at a minimum, if not murder ... up to, and including, the Governor of Texas.

#FAFO

:mad:

Reactions: Ragman

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Eagle Pass Texas is Americas last stand to secure our borders, sort of a second Alamo, with the infiltration of millions from all over the world coming in free.................hmmmmm, I hope the Dems get what they are looking for....its gonna be fun ....

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Eagle Pass Texas is Americas last stand to secure our borders, sort of a second Alamo, with the infiltration of millions from all over the world coming in free.................hmmmmm, I hope the Dems get what they are looking for....its gonna be fun ....
The problem is the American citizens are getting what the Dems are looking for; millions of illiterate, unskilled, 3rd world parasites to create a permanent sub-class that will be dependent on the government. Then there's the terrorists, criminals, fentanyl, diseases, etc. that come with the deal. What could go wrong?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
there is a large apartment complex near me and for a year or so if you look closely, the Latinos are in the majority of workers,,,,,,,,,,no whites hardly on the premisies ....of course I could be wrong,,Im aging out and time is about 10 years left on the planet according to my family tree data................PS, ..my fathers buddies of WW2 era averaged 75 and they were gone..........omy

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is a nonsensical meme. Jobs aren't the point; besides, there aren't 8-10 million jobs available for unskilled illegals. The residents of Chicago and NYC have begun to realize that.
Collecting welfare and taking jobs is a common quip from plenty of Maga minions,
In addition to the lie of collecting Social Security benefits.

Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Collecting welfare and taking jobs is a common quip from plenty of Maga minions,
They get free transportation to the destination of their choice. Free food, free housing, free medical care, free education, free cellphones if they don't already have one. They actually get more free stuff than US citizens that are on govt welfare. On top of that, they don't even have to show photo ID nor are they required to have one made to get on their free flight - they remain anonymous.
In addition to the lie of collecting Social Security benefits.
Who's saying that?

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They get free transportation to the destination of their choice. Free food, free housing, free medical care, free education, free cellphones if they don't already have one. They actually get more free stuff than US citizens that are on govt welfare. On top of that, they don't even have to show photo ID nor are they required to have one made to get on their free flight - they remain anonymous.

Who's saying that?
Ahhh yes, someone who fell for that..... The TSA will not allow anyone on a plane without proper ID. But you do realize that a Passport is a valid ID for getting on a plane right?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ahhh yes, someone who fell for that..... The TSA will not allow anyone on a plane without proper ID. But you do realize that a Passport is a valid ID for getting on a plane right?
But most of them don't have passports, or any other form of ID when they come into the US illegally. We don't have any idea who they are. And yes, TSA allows them to fly without ID - and they can refuse to allow their photo to be taken. This is all over the news right now.

“While Americans must present an acceptable form of identification to fly, or at least have their identities confirmed, TSA is permitting illegal aliens without ID to opt for an alternate identity verification process utilizing the…’CBP One’ app,” Cruz wrote in the letter, saying the process “takes illegal aliens at their word” on certain data and allows them to obtain DHS documents and fly out of airports...

“TSA may use his unverified name and date of birth in CBP One to verify his identity, even though the person may in fact be a terrorist or other criminal traveling under a fake identity,”...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All of the generic pictures in that article and not one of them have anything to do with the article. And then you have Ted Cruz, can we actually believe anything he said? I mean he is a politician and a Trump worshipper so he is trying to help his master get votes. Did anyone at the TSA confirm any of this?

Stop being so gullible.

Reactions: RLENT and Ragman