The eyes of Texas. National Guard of Texas takes over their border ..

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All of the generic pictures in that article and not one of them have anything to do with the article. And then you have Ted Cruz, can we actually believe anything he said? I mean he is a politician and a Trump worshipper so he is trying to help his master get votes. Did anyone at the TSA confirm any of this?
Read and learn. This is not hard. (Bold emphasis mine)

"The federal agency tasked with overseeing security at transportation hubs has been violating its own policy by allowing migrants who have been released from federal custody onto flights despite not having required documents, according to several Department of Homeland Security officials.
For the past six months, the Transportation Security Administration has allowed migrants released from the custody of other Homeland Security agencies to board flights to other parts of the country despite the passengers lacking any of the 15 documents it states are the only acceptable forms of identification
."

And there's also this:

1706054978595.png

This Snopes "fact check" is dated Sept 1, 2014. Has anything changed at our borders since then? Here's a suggestion: don't use Snopes to check facts.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would like to see where that picture was taken, I highly doubt its real, there are so many fake reports floating around that who knows what is real.

As for the snopes link being from 2014, that was the point, that this lie had been told before.

But lets go down the rabbit hole and what that statement means, if the person has no documentation at all, they are not getting on the plane, so if they do have something (not what we would consider ID) then they have a chance that they might make an exception.

After reading it again, the odds of it being fake are even higher, I highly doubt that the TSA would use the term "migrant" also notice that there is no space between identification and number, that typo would never make it that far.

Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would like to see where that picture was taken, I highly doubt its real, there are so many fake reports floating around that who knows what is real.
It was taken at Miami International airport. It's real - just check out the CBP website. Also, look at the reflection in the glass over the notice.
As for the snopes link being from 2014, that was the point, that this lie had been told before.
Except that it's not a lie and in case you haven't noticed, immigration policies have changed dramatically over the past 9.5 years.
But lets go down the rabbit hole and what that statement means, if the person has no documentation at all, they are not getting on the plane, so if they do have something (not what we would consider ID) then they have a chance that they might make an exception.
They're being allowed to use the CBP One app, which is a Biden administration creation. Google it. It allows these illegals to bypass having any of the 15 forms of ID accepted by TSA. Instead, they're using form I-862 which is not an acceptable ID for travel (see below), with no photo required. This is illegal.

The TSA’s website lists 15 forms of identification acceptable to travel, which are:
  • Driver’s licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent)
  • U.S. passport
  • U.S. passport card
  • DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
  • U.S. Department of Defense ID, including IDs issued to dependents
  • Permanent resident card
  • Border crossing card
  • DHS-designated enhanced driver’s license
  • Federally recognized, tribal-issued photo ID
  • HSPD-12 PIV card
  • Foreign government-issued passport
  • Canadian provincial driver’s license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada card
  • Transportation worker identification credential
  • U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Employment Authorization Card (I-766)
  • U.S. Merchant Mariner Credential

However, form I-862 is not listed as an acceptable form of identification, and it isn’t provided until 180 days after approval of a credible fear claim.
A U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) official told the Washington Examiner that Form I-862’s sole purpose is to tell applicants when to appear in court, and it cannot authorize applicants to travel.

After reading it again, the odds of it being fake are even higher, I highly doubt that the TSA would use the term "migrant" also notice that there is no space between identification and number, that typo would never make it that far.
This is ludicrous. If you bother to go to the CBP website, you'll see the term "migrant" commonly used. Just because you don't want to believe something doesn't mean it's not true.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is one more line on the list of documents you missed:

In coordination with its DHS counterparts, TSA has identified acceptable alternate identification for use in special circumstances at the checkpoint.

The DHS might be issuing a travel document for special circumstances but all these stories on the far right websites list the CBP as the ones who are issuing the documents.

Go back and look what I said, I said the TSA would not use the word migrant. Doing a search on the TSA website for "migrant" only brings back one result, about some awards that were given out, and I looked over it but could see it anywhere ( I may have missed it)

I still vote its fake, unless you can find a news story on an actual new site or link to an actual government website that says that is acceptable.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is one more line on the list of documents you missed:

In coordination with its DHS counterparts, TSA has identified acceptable alternate identification for use in special circumstances at the checkpoint.

The DHS might be issuing a travel document for special circumstances but all these stories on the far right websites list the CBP as the ones who are issuing the documents.
Don't you understand that the CBP is the authoritative agency? They make the rules, TSA carries them out. The alternate ID they're using is form I-862; that's already been explained, but here it is again.

Go back and look what I said, I said the TSA would not use the word migrant. Doing a search on the TSA website for "migrant" only brings back one result, about some awards that were given out, and I looked over it but could see it anywhere ( I may have missed it)
You're searching the wrong website. Once again, CBP makes the rules and they refer to "migrants" frequently.
I still vote its fake, unless you can find a news story on an actual new site or link to an actual government website that says that is acceptable.
I've wasted enough time providing plenty of sources that validate my statements on this. Your assertion (vote) doesn't mean a thing unless you can find a news story on an actual news site or govt website that proves the reporting is false or the sign is a fake. Good luck.

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Once again you quote a right wing "news" site. and the I 862 form is NOT being used to board a plane. If they have been here long enough to get an I-766 form, then they would be allowed to board a plane.

Notice how Fox or Newsmax have not said anything about this? Its because they know its fake and do not want to alienate their viewers who believe its the truth.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

So Trump says no deal and members of the House and Senate are going to listen to him? Is our government that screwed up that Trump is still pulling the strings?

We are screwed.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Once again you quote a right wing "news" site.
So what? Do you have any "left wing" news sites or any other legitimate sources that support your assertions that the reporting is false and the form is fake? Apparently not.
and the I 862 form is NOT being used to board a plane.
As previously stated, I-862 is not listed as an acceptable travel document. However, it appears some TSA screeners are allowing migrants to use it anyway. This isn't the only US immigration law that's being ignored.
If they have been here long enough to get an I-766 form, then they would be allowed to board a plane.
As previously stated, I-766 is listed as an acceptable travel document along with 14 others. It's irrelevant.

• Haha

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
  • Haha

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
lAwwww its a war of words now, he said,she said, It was propose that our existing Americans take migrants into our homes, do we have any volunteers in here???????????