The Deep State Files

muttly

Veteran Expediter
It appears McCabe has it in for Rosenstein. Another aspect floated by Lee Smith from RCP is that Trump has ordered the release of documents, (some potentially damaging to McCabe) but held off on some of them ironically due to the pleading of Rosenstein. Unbeknownst to McCabe, Rosenstein met with Trump the night prior to this story being released. This NYT story has been in the works for awhile, but looks to be a hit job by McCabe on Rosenstein who is also part of determining filing charges against him regarding his actions that resulted in his firing.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Also not to be completely overlooked is the fact that this was reported by the NYT, which on the surface might look like it's a story favorable of Trump, but the NYT would like nothing more than for Trump to fire somebody, anybody, but especially Sessions or Rosenstein, before the midterm elections.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I wonder if those jumping up and down about Trump obstructing justice for firing Comey are ok with this from SC Mueller? Or will there be crickets?
POWELL: New Facts Indicate Mueller Destroyed Evidence, Obstructed Justice - The Daily Caller
Saw Comey today. After last week's 250 "I don't know", just pathetic. He is all about anti Trump, and nothing else.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I wonder if those jumping up and down about Trump obstructing justice for firing Comey are ok with this from SC Mueller? Or will there be crickets?
POWELL: New Facts Indicate Mueller Destroyed Evidence, Obstructed Justice - The Daily Caller
Saw Comey today. After last week's 250 "I don't know", just pathetic. He is all about anti Trump, and nothing else.
True colors shining through more and more.
He comes across like a partisan hack now.

Last edited:
Reactions: davekc

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He's a legend in his own mind.

To the rest of the world he's just a jackass.

Reactions: davekc

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Everything about this screams John Brennan being behind it.
Agree very much so. I guess I was thinking about which one I dislike more because of their personality. That Comey is a piece of work. That's why I call him Coymey.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Agree very much so. I guess I was thinking about which one I dislike more because of their personality. That Comey is a piece of work. That's why I call him Coymey.
I can see that. Comey is all about Comey. It's why he got the nickname of St James.
But Brennan is just a POS. He's every bad connotation of what a spy is. He's slimy and scummy and lives to manipulate people.

Reactions: muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back in 2014 when Obama was still POTUS, even the Washington Post was calling for Brennan to be fired for lying to Congress about the nefarious acts of the CIA. They did a good job of exposing him as a congenital liar on the same level as Hillary.

Fast forward to the present and the question is to what extent is AG Barr willing and legally able to start peeling away the layers of this rotten onion called the Mueller investigation and its reason for existence - the Steele dossier? Was the FISA court duped, and by whom? Interesting stuff that would be exposed with presidential campaigns going on.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jun/13/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act-report-blasted-politica/

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Saying that Cory Booker, for example, is a tinny speaker, is not campaigning, it's voicing an opinion. Merely mentioning a candidate, and even giving them a characterization, is not engaging in campaigning. Merely mentioning that someone is black, or gay, or Muslim, is not being racist, homophobic, or Islamophobic. Some of the things this guy is calling violations of the Hatch Act are explicitly allowed in the text of the Act.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
  • Wow
Reactions: davekc and Turtle

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Excellent article about the whole Gen. Michael Flynn saga:

Reactions: danthewolf00