The Debate

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It seemed more like the idea was to prove they were not the same than to convince people to vote for them.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
What I got from watching the whole thing, honestly, was a calm President in control of himself and his beliefs and a contender that kept trying to edge himself into the conversation in over-animated, and unsure, ways.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Another interesting thing that emerged earlier in the day in national news sources was that, at least before the debate (which, at least in my opinion was not dispelled in the debate), four out of the five main platform points that each candidate has come up with in the last few weeks are virtually identical, down to some of the same exact verbage.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Romney - 10 cups of coffee, sharp, attentive, in charge and on the offense.

Obama- Slow, on the defensive, missed opportunities.

There will be a Romney bump in the polls.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
What I got from watching the whole thing, honestly, was a calm President in control of himself and his beliefs and a contender that kept trying to edge himself into the conversation in over-animated, and unsure, ways.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349325046662.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349325046662.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 34

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Even on CNN their poll showed Romney winning the debate 67% to 25%. If this had been a boxing match it would have been a unanimous decision, if not a TKO.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Romney definitely took charge a few times during the debate and seemed a little more willing to fight for a win.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I think both O'B one and O'B two (Bama & Bidon) are practicing while on their way to another fund raiser aboard Air Force one.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Air Force 1 belongs to us..and the standing president and his entourage are paid by us..part of the military budget Obama wants to cut...

this should fall under unfortunate facts..

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
And here's the real kicker. Air Force One costs the taxpayers $100,000 dollars an hour to fly. And that doesn't include security. How many fund raisers has he done in the last couple of months??
Figure that out.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is not right!!!....the Dems should charter and pay security out of the election funds....

Since when did politicians care about what it right?

The president is required to fly on Air Force One. All of the tools and communications he/she/it would need are on board. They SHOULD, however, cover the fuel and other costs when not 100% on official business. In the case of Obama, who is always in 'campaign mode', he and the Dems would be putting out a TON of money!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Another interesting thing that emerged earlier in the day in national news sources was that, at least before the debate (which, at least in my opinion was not dispelled in the debate), four out of the five main platform points that each candidate has come up with in the last few weeks are virtually identical, down to some of the same exact verbage.

THe difference is how they want to accomplish or the path to follow

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For the Obama devotees.

Vote Mormon not Moron.

Attachments

• gas prices.jpg
    gas prices.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 11