The Courts; This is Why I Trust Them

muttly

Veteran Expediter
So Trumps Justice Department had this laptop and found recriminating evidence and did nothing.......

Gotcha!
Yes. Let's just say the FBI has had some well documented ethical issues the past few years. And even very recently. Check out the recent Buzzfeed article. Hooboy. Or Revolver news. Very interesting...

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Yes. Let's just say the FBI has had some well documented ethical issues the past few years. And even very recently. Check out the recent Buzzfeed article. Whooboy. Or Revolver news. Very interesting...
The same fbi that lied on fisa warrants yup like they will go after hunter lol yeah nope

Reactions: muttly

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hunter Biden is almost assuredly guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. He is absolutely guilty of being a horrible scum male who isn't and almost assuredly never will be a man and shirks his responsibilities. He should have a late night back alley conference somewhere to discuss the importance of paying child support. Worthless (sub)human trash.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Could it be, just maybe, .........

They found nothing.......
No. Not even a possibly. Much of what has been found has been published. And it proves Joe lied about his knowledge and involvement in Hunter's business dealings. There are meetings with Ukraine and other foreign nationals that Biden doesn't know anything about and never happened, yet there are emails from before and after those meetings that detail Joe's involvement and the need for secrecy about the meetings, and photos of Joe at those same meetings. They found a lot.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So Trumps Justice Department had this laptop and found recriminating evidence and did nothing.......

Gotcha!
I think you mean incriminating, not recriminating. But that's correct. They did nothing, at least not yet. Most of the time the DOJ moves slowly, investigating stuff for years before anything is done. And that's with Republicans. With Democrats it can take forever.

For example, Trump's DOJ, and Biden's DOJ know, just like the rest of us because it's been published, that Hunter committed a felony when he filled out his firearm application and received his handgun. But they're either still investigating it or they're ignoring it. For most people, when it's discovered they lied on a firearms application to obtain gun, because it's so cut and dry, they are charged immediately and then within weeks are tried and usually go to prison. But not Hunter. Instead, Hunter is selling refrigerator gallery drawings for hundreds of thousands of dollars a pop.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think you mean incriminating, not recriminating.
Yeah, thats what i meant.
But that's correct. They did nothing, at least not yet. Most of the time the DOJ moves slowly, investigating stuff for years before anything is done. And that's with Republicans. With Democrats it can take forever.

For example, Trump's DOJ, and Biden's DOJ know, just like the rest of us because it's been published, that Hunter committed a felony when he filled out his firearm application and received his handgun. But they're either still investigating it or they're ignoring it. For most people, when it's discovered they lied on a firearms application to obtain gun, because it's so cut and dry, they are charged immediately and then within weeks are tried and usually go to prison. But not Hunter. Instead, Hunter is selling refrigerator gallery drawings for hundreds of thousands of dollars a pop.
Sorry, i dont buy it.
If it was something worth bringing up charges, Billy Barr would have been running to his Orange master shouting look, look, look what i found. Imo of course.

Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Last edited: