The Cleveland Browns Factory Of Sadness

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Well, it could be worse...you could be a Colts fan like me...watching Jim Caldwell pace the sidelines with that dumb look on his face...week after week.... Lol

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Well, it could be worse...you could be a Colts fan like me...watching Jim Caldwell pace the sidelines with that dumb look on his face...week after week.... Lol

It's his poker face. If they continue to lose they will have the number #1 pick and get to draft Andrew Luck. They will have another Peyton Manning for the next 10 to 15 years. :D

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Don't think anyone will question if Peyton is worth what he's paid now.

Sent from my DROID X2

UncleTed

Not a Member

I assure you being a Browns fan is nothing like being a Colts fan.

A Browns fan hasn't seen their team win anything close to a Super Bowl since 1964. The Colts have been to two Super Bowls in the past 10 years and won one of them!

A Browns fan has seen only two winning seasons since 1999! In that same time the Colts have not had a losing season til this year!

A Colts fan has not felt the pain of having their favorite team ripped from their lives like an arm or leg due simply to the greed of the team's owner. A Colt fan does however know the excitement of having a team relocate to their city after it was ripped from the lives of fans somewhere else.

A Browns fan has to live with the legacy of Tim Couch as their Quarterback for a painful 4 years. A Colts fan has to live with the legacy of Peyton Manning as their Quarterback for the past 14 years!

Poor you...:(

UncleTed

Not a Member
:)Sorry, but us STEELER FANS ALWAYS take extreme pleasure in a losing Browns season! Looks like Christmas came early this year. GO BLACK AND GOLD!

Good for you...

steeler-1.jpg