The Boys Of Autumn Have Arrived

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I agree with you wom if they are in a big school they have insurance policies on the players in case that happens to pay the player an the school takes care of all medical so why not keep there end of the deal up an play

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Uga is on there way to having the best recruiting class in college football just signed 3 5star recruits

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One day u will get right an realize it is all about uga

How about a wager?

If Clemson wins the National Championship you gotta change your profile pic to the Clemson paw .... for 1 month ...
I'll put up the "G" if your puppies win ....
Deal?

clemson.jpg

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That works but Clemson won’t be in it it will ga an Alabama an I hate Alabama I like Clemson better but bama is hard to stop

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That works but Clemson won’t be in it it will ga an Alabama an I hate Alabama I like Clemson better but bama is hard to stop

There are times in life when a team is presented an opportunity to UNDOUBTEDLY be the best! In order to do so Clemson could do the unthinkable! Beat 2 stout SEC teams in Bama & GA on the way to a championship.

I think this very well could be Dabo's signature playoff run of his career. Beating Bama & GA on the way to winning back-to-back National Championships ... it don't get much better. Nobody will be able to deny Dabo & Clemson are the best in the land.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sooooooo looking forward to these games :D
At least we know they'll be competitive without a BIG10 team in there to throw up a donut .. lol

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There are times in life when a team is presented an opportunity to UNDOUBTEDLY be the best! In order to do so Clemson could do the unthinkable! Beat 2 stout SEC teams in Bama & GA on the way to a championship.

I think this very well could be Dabo's signature playoff run of his career. Beating Bama & GA on the way to winning back-to-back National Championships ... it don't get much better. Nobody will be able to deny Dabo & Clemson are the best in the land.

I would like to see clemson an ga but I am pretty sure it will be ga an bama it is funny that they done that committee to keep it from being two sec teams an look now

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I would like to see clemson an ga but I am pretty sure it will be ga an bama it is funny that they done that committee to keep it from being two sec teams an look now

Well the playoff seeding matches up #1 vs #4 and #2 vs #3.

#1 - Clemson
#2 - OK
#3 - GA
#4 - Bama

I think they got it right. How would you have ranked them?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

#1 - Clemson
#2 - OK
#3 - GA
#4 - Bama

I think they got it right, BUT, was me I'd switch OK to #4 to prevent a second SEC Championship game. Knot sure the rest of the country wants to see 2 SEC teams in final game?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

#1 - Clemson
#2 - OK
#3 - GA
#4 - Bama

I think they got it right, BUT, was me I'd switch OK to #4 to prevent a second SEC Championship game. Knot sure the rest of the country wants to see 2 SEC teams in final game?

Bump OK 2 spots to #4 ... so they would face the #1 team in the country, the defending National Champs ... just for that! Nahhh, that doesn't make any sense. Talk about injustice ...
2 SEC teams in the final? ... We'll see ... they gotta get there first!
And if they do .... well, the rest of the country will have to eat crow!

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If it is a sec team against any other ones it is just not a game they should have had the sec championship as the national championship

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Whoa! Look at them Hawkeyes go.

It took the first half to get Warmed up playing in the Festival of Pinstripe Snow Bowl located in the Toilet Bowl that some call New York City .. oh yeah .. and Boston College's backyard ... and 1 of the Worst Iowa fan attendance Bowl games in last 30 years ...
Maybe the attendance will open the AD's eyes ...

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn