The Beemer???

2czykats

Seasoned Expediter
Where has The Beemer been in last few months? This poster was real good at getting people riled up over the most controversial subjects. The way it has been going lately on banning posters I bet he would be in the running for next to be banned.

Anyone else think so?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Next to be banned? Uhm, he was banned a long time ago for making online threats. Then he was banned again (under a different screen name) for the same thing.

Come on, man, you gotta stay on top of these things. You're giving us Kentuckians a bad rep. People think we're slow on the uptake as it is.

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
wattup katz, havent seen ya on in awhile....ya the beamer will be back.....i left ya a pm a few months ago, havent heard from ya..personally i liked the posts from beamer, however the were racial towards the jews...and about every other race....however that was the way he was..

2czykats

Seasoned Expediter
wattup katz, havent seen ya on in awhile....ya the beamer will be back.....i left ya a pm a few months ago, havent heard from ya..personally i liked the posts from beamer, however the were racial towards the jews...and about every other race....however that was the way he was..

Hondaking we are fine. I fineally got my disability and some backpay and we are moving to Nebraska where I grew up. After I get my health back in order we will be doing some traveling and maybe come see you sometime. We just bought a 96 Ford conversion van with low miles and cheap so will be able to travel in comfort. Hope every thing is great and I still get on EO almost daily and enjoy your posts.

Later
2 kats

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
as far as beemer goes...sure would be a change to hear how the Zionists are going to ruin America vs Obana...*LOL*

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
ontario there probably one and the same...however they were 90% zionist that tore apart our financial infrastructure....other 10% were scape goats...no i didnt read about that on snopes, so it has no validity, for all the snope believers.....with that said, obama will tear it the rest of the way down......remember all great kingdoms were torn apart from within, and they usually fell because of finances....but oh well.....another day,another dream shall be shattered...

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Yep, heaven has to be somewhere between Hyden and Sorgho.

Go Big Blue!

Very near Hyden is Hell-for-Certain, KY. Just a few miles from Troublesome Creek is Kingdom Come, KY. Scores of quaint place names with unusual geographic features mostly shrouded by rugged mountain terrain. The indigenous people in this region are exceedingly well-behaved, polite, kind and generous.

Turtle21086

Not a Member
Where has The Beemer been in last few months? This poster was real good at getting people riled up over the most controversial subjects. The way it has been going lately on banning posters I bet he would be in the running for next to be banned.

Anyone else think so?

You never know when he will pop in for a visit and a laugh

Turtle21086

Not a Member
as far as beemer goes...sure would be a change to hear how the Zionists are going to ruin America vs Obana...*LOL*

By the way,,,if you look at Obama's cabinet you will see the majority are dual isreali and American citizens...I am sure they got our best interest at heart. Same as Clintons and the clown after him

And if you look at Irag today their is a oil pipline going right to isreal... Guess whos troops are protecting it.

And if you could comprehend a simple triangle with the zionist on top and demos and repubs fighting among them each other to keep the eyes from the top they are doing quite a good job
at it.

I got in a argument one time with this clown who really beleaves that we should give that group money for their kosher tax shakedown,,,,,, about $30 for every $100 you spend. Who even thought bleach and garbage bags should labled kosher. And we should pay the tax,,,, And all these arguments on this forum about democrats and taxes..tisk tisk.. Put your heads in the sand and take it.....

<"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."
Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.>

Yes quite right words by him..So Listen to Limbag and keep fighting each other. Maybe sometime open your eyes, and brains to

I have already proven before who owns the media, the financial dealings of this country and who controls it while it just keeps going down the drain more and more every day.

Who owns and controls the federal reserve? Proven before too.

Honda King is correct that this mess were in was enginered to bank rupt many and buy it back pennies on the dollar..Makes you wonder how Americans can just let it happen.

So you folks just keep blaming a man who still hasn't proven his citizenship and is the President of the greatest Nation on earth. Don't question how he got there or why.

Nope just keep blaming democrats and republicans and fighting among each other.

By the way Turtle you never bothered to call me....Are you still stalking me on single websites? Kinda wonder about a man wanting to look at my pages.....

I called the people you threatened me with...They never heard of you. I did find out about posting personal info though ..a big no no.

Honda King, Katz, Layout Shooter, a few others nothing but respect for you guys... Even old Doug travels I can respect.

Funny how a certain person can start arguments get people so made they want to harm them,,, They get banned like I will again,,And the powers that be say nothing to him....

So many times I wanted to call some favors in with friends from all over and spam this little circus . Not worth the effort bigger fish to fry...

Type all your bs about me I know its coming

Still looking forward to meeting you Mr. Turtle
Hopefully soon:p

Last edited: