Thanksgiving Dinner

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I should have been quicker with the camera. You guys had two flags changed out before I caught it.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I actually thought about that. Wondered if I said anything, how quickly it would get done. LOL

guido4475

Not a Member
I actually thought about that. Wondered if I said anything, how quickly it would get done. LOL

Actually, nothing here goes un-noticed.Every time I come back into town, something is always improved upon here.

I always thought a nice touch for the driveway entrance would be a sign saying "Welcome home", and on the other side, read as we leave, saying or displaying some safety tips such as lights on, seat belts fastened, or something like that.Just a thought, anyways.

On a separate note, after hearing Ken tell me the story of how he plugged up the toilet,and the plunger inverted itself on the first plunge, rendering itself useless, I bought a super plunger for the downstairs bathroom today while at Home Depot.No charge!...lol..Sorry, Ken, didnt mean to exploit you in such a way.:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
...and on the other side, read as we leave, saying or displaying some safety tips such as lights on, seat belts fastened, or something like that.
What it needs to say is:

QUIT SPEEDING
TURN IN YOUR LOGS

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Actually, nothing here goes un-noticed.Every time I come back into town, something is always improved upon here.

I always thought a nice touch for the driveway entrance would be a sign saying "Welcome home", and on the other side, read as we leave, saying or displaying some safety tips such as lights on, seat belts fastened, or something like that.Just a thought, anyways.

On a separate note, after hearing Ken tell me the story of how he plugged up the toilet,and the plunger inverted itself on the first plunge, rendering itself useless, I bought a super plunger for the downstairs bathroom today while at Home Depot.No charge!...lol..Sorry, Ken, didnt mean to exploit you in such a way.:D

Ken plugged up the toilet?? :eek:

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member

I think a fly could plug that one up..lol...I think it is the pipe work in the concrete, just thinking...My parents have a Toto toilet in all 3 bathrooms.I had to laugh, because it is guaranteed to be able to flush 18 golf balls at once without plugging up.Now, if someone deposits that much, they better be seeing a doctor!:eek:

guido4475

Not a Member
That was the day you and Guido were standing looking up into the sky :p

Thanking God for this awesome country we have, our freedom, life, liberty, and justice for all.Even though it is messed up right now, and needs a complete cleaning out and a fresh start, we could be alot worse off than we are right now.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

It was plugged when I went in there...then that darned ratty plunger inverted itself and the bowl overflowed a bit and I had to clean that up as well....but I got it working again...whoever plugged it up an didn't make the effort...*raspberries to you*:mad:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is amazing how many changes a thread about Thanksgiving dinner can do. :D

guido4475

Not a Member
It was plugged when I went in there...then that darned ratty plunger inverted itself and the bowl overflowed a bit and I had to clean that up as well....but I got it working again...whoever plugged it up an didn't make the effort...*raspberries to you*:mad:

Please accept my apologies for the mis-information, Sir Ken!:D

Same with the truck wash bay.Was working on the van inside there today, and noticed 2 of those u-shaped hose holders that run on the cable had come unscrewed.Got some nuts and bolts and put them back on.But what bothers me is why whoever was using it when it broke couldnt take the 5 minutes to repair it themselves.Go figure.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Please accept my apologies for the mis-information, Sir Ken!:D

Same with the truck wash bay.Was working on the van inside there today, and noticed 2 of those u-shaped hose holders that run on the cable had come unscrewed.Got some nuts and bolts and put them back on.But what bothers me is why whoever was using it when it broke couldnt take the 5 minutes to repair it themselves.Go figure.

Havta remember we have "employees" as well...some with employee mentality...the company will fix it, not my job...