Thank You to Elite Dispatch

are12

Expert Expediter
I would just like to thank the Elite dispatcher's for all their help on Tuesday night, when Jim had to take me to the ER. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was taken care of so we did not have to worry about a thing. Once again, thank you for all your help and concern:):)

ATeam

Retired Expediter
It's good to hear you are feeling better. On the road, most drivers worry about an unexpected visit to the ER. It is a risk we all face and should be prepared for. Good support from dispatch is good to hear about. The more help drivers have out there in a crisis situation, the better it is.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Glad you're alright.

Been there, done that.

I had no problems with FedEx when I went into the hospital, they were helpful and rather concern but when I left the hospital to stay out in my truck for the 36 hours I needed and the following Monday that was a completely different story.

are12

Expert Expediter
Panther was very good about everything, even when we had to sit and wait for Jim to get his 10 hour break in. (the hospital would not release me to drive)

Now we are home so I can see my doctor for follow up and get my release to drive the truck but that did not stop me from taking the pickup out today and enjoying the snowy roads!!:p:p

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Arlene I wish you the best and get well very soon , like a new borne baby!!!!!!!!!!!Follow up the Dr. advaces and relax and enjoy your self and your housband to. From the deep of my heart I wish you the best and take care for you . God Bless you !!!!!!!!!!! Keept in toch with us in the forum to know how you doing??????????

For the dispatch in this Ellite - Thank you for all of you and I wiah you the best - this is very human what you do- kept doing and God will help you to . :):)