team couples

Xpediter

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I just want to give a shout out to all you ladies who team drive with your better half

I have respect for you all and admire you for helping your better-half reach for their dreams.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
What makes you think either side is a better half? The key word here is team and we are both trying to reach our goals. We are just fortunate that we are in a time in our lives that we can work on our goals doing the same job. Part of the fun of this job is being able to see everything together and file away what we want to in the next chapter of our lives.

GittinThere

Seasoned Expediter
I agree with Linda Caffee, it is a team effort out here on the road. We couldn't make it to most deliverys without both driving the same amount of time. We share in the decissions and paper work, to take loads or not, good or bad, then we can blame EACH other later when it is bad! (hehehe) We are very fortunate to be at a time in our lives when we can share the experinces of being together after years of jobs, raising children and time apart. Ours is not a one "MAN" operation, it is a team effort.

Mr.&Mrs.GittinThere
FedEx CC O/O D6758

That's Us, We're Gittin There!=====>

ihamner

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the compliment! We love what we are doing. We have so much fun together and we are enjoying sharing these experiences and supporting each other through the good and bad. This job makes you depend on each other and appreciate those good qualities in your spouse.

India Hamner
FedEx CC
Staying alive is nice, but you can't do that forever. It's HOW you live the life you have while you have it.

theoldprof

Veteran Expediter
I was getting fuel in my van one evening and this guy approached me and started asking me about a van. Then I noticed he was in a straight truck. He was teamed with his wife. I don't think things were going well. He mentioned that he wished he had a can of ether he could spray into the bunk when she was sleeping. He also mentioned that going over the edge of the mountain roads also looked inviting. Like I mentioned, I don't think their "team", as a married couple, or a driving team was going to last much longer.

:+ :+

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
We love driving as a team! :) When we do have that occasional arguement we laugh about how "zipping the curtain" just doesn't have the same effect as slamming the door. }>