Ta free gift beware!!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
After paying for work done on my truck at A TA they gave me an air freshener that had A $20.00 coupon for my next service. I hung it in front of the air duct and while driving down the road I smelt something awful thinking it was A dead skunk on the road I ignored it but it didn't go away. I pulled over then started searching the cab and sleaper for spoilled food or old sox and found nothing. Then I saw it flapping in the breeze the air freshener from TA THATS WHAT IT WAS! I threw it out the window went back down the road with windows and vents open the truck aired out in no time. If they give you an air freshener DO NOT OPEN IT!! Leave it in the bag when you need to use the $20.00 coupon just hand them the air freshener still in it's sealed bag.

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
I threw it out the window.

Some people never learn. You wonder why people don't like truck drivers? ENTITLED to just throw trash anywhere you like? Ever hear of finding a trash can? Am I to suppose you kick trash out the door and dispose of trucker bombs wherever you feel like too? I'm SURE C&M is proud of the actions of some of their contractors.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
41764-Oh-snap-gif-jqSH.gif

slingblade

Not a Member
Some people never learn. You wonder why people don't like truck drivers? ENTITLED to just throw trash anywhere you like? Ever hear of finding a trash can? Am I to suppose you kick trash out the door and dispose of trucker bombs wherever you feel like too? I'm SURE C&M is proud of the actions of some of their contractors.

One fellars trash can be another fellars treasure. You throw away any biscuits in them trashbags?

slingblade

Not a Member
I'm just a forum member. Ain't nothing to do with being a troll. I just learned about the internet a few days ago when they released me from the institution. I think technology is wonderful. Yeep.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I'm just a forum member. Ain't nothing to do with being a troll. I just learned about the internet a few days ago when they released me from the institution. I think technology is wonderful. Yeep.

Probably should use your own computer though.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I've got a weird feeling of a troll being near.

I wouldn't worry about it as they disappear quickly, most likely because their mom just finished a batch of lemon squares and Tang.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

slingblade

Not a Member
Yawls just an untrusting bunch in here. Why don't you embrace the new fellar! I haven't posted anything negative in here yet.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
C'mon Slack, after reading the whole story, can't you see how someone that's otherwise very responsible about such things might do what he did in the heat of the moment? This is hardly like watching someone throw a bag of trash on the parking lot when they're only a few steps away from a trash can.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Regarding trolls...

From the great gravely voiced actor James Gammon, playing Dawson in the western Silverado, when Scott Glenn rushes into a hilltop camp of bad guys and pretends to be running from the "posse" down below:

"I think there's only two a**holes down there and this guys one of 'em..."