T-Chek.... I am an idiot!!!

aimeejos

Active Expediter
Help!!! I admit to dropping the ball on this one- and I hope that I am just uninformed...But.... I assumed that since there are "fees" and "fuel discounts" that don't show up on the fedex settlement nor on the fuel receipts that I would be able to access some sort of a monthly report or something at tchekonline. The reporting tab is offering daily reports and only allows me to go back to Dec 2 (which isnt even 30 days)... UGH! What am I missing? I searched the forum before posting and saw a reference to a monthly sheet... But I have never received one nor do I see it online...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do you have a T-Check internet account?

Click on customer file/mail list

It will bring up list of transactions

If older than 10 days, click on PDF for older than 10 days

Mrs. Layout says she can see back as far as August 24.

That MAY be as far back as possible. She says you have to be the owner to log into T-Check.

Good Luck

Maybe someone else has more for you.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I print out the months reconciliation sheet at the end of each month. The list of transactions is only available for a certain amount of days or it is a certain amount of transactions.

The sheet is available on the 1st of every month.

The reconciliation sheet is found after you log in under

Customer file/mail list

in the middle column or the description column it will list the dates for that sheet. When you check on the 1st of the month or close to the first, but after the first you will see in the description column the dates for the whole month such as 12/1 to 12/31. I open that file and print it and then file it away with all of my fuel receipts.

Very easy to do.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Easy to do for the "focused".

I'll give you $25 to print mine each month. File and e-mail early Jan.

See, another income stream. :)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Layout what does she enter into the spreadsheet?

The only thing she puts into the spread sheet is the transaction fees, for taxes.

She also checks to insure all fuel charges were correct and that we have not missed any receipts. Checks the balance statements as well. An audit so to speak.

She puts puts each monthly statement into a computer file, then at the end of the year, they get transferred onto the business data CD and hard copies. The end of year has the entire spreadsheet, repair records, receipts etc. Receipts are done on Neat. We keep a hard copy and paper copies of all year end reports. Our CPA gets the same.