System change

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We have launched yet another system change/upgrade. The system should now automatically send pay info upon the load being sent to the truck. Fingers crossed.....:eek:

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well done john
this will be great will save us ringing dispatch or sending a macro looking for that $$$ amount

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Thanks John... The load I just got the pay screen came with the load...it also came with a "disclaimer" ....that we don't or haven't normally see in the past..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks John... The load I just got the pay screen came with the load...it also came with a "disclaimer" ....that we don't or haven't normally see in the past..

I added that. It always said Est. Pay, but I am covering myself. Pay might come across and the load is going to have to split/relayed or different things. I want to make sure how the automatic part is going to work. Also in case fuel surcharge or something like that didn't get split, it could raise the pay.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Whatever can be taken off the 'todo' list for dispatch is great, cause it leaves them more time to do what only they can do, and we appreciate that - thanks, John. :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I assume by the lack of feedback that the new system is working pretty well? But you know what happens when you assume :rolleyes:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I assume by the lack of feedback that the new system is working pretty well? But you know what happens when you assume :rolleyes:

Working fine John. The load I'm picking up now came through perfect. Even showed the split correctly. Both came through.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums