Super Bowl

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
Well I see no one is discussing the two Winners who are in the Big game,so I will start.It is 53 hours before gametime,and I am picking the STEELERS...who would have guessed.

Attachments

• The Team.jpg
    The Team.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2

flattop40

Expert Expediter
The Steeler defense is the best in the land but they did not face a receiving core like this. IF and its a big IF the Cards can get any kind of a running game going the Steelers won't be able to run cover 2 or a dime package the hole game. If they bring the blitz Warner will hit the hot read and pick them apart. Troy P will not be able to sit back and read warners eyes cause he is way to smart for that.

But the true test will not be the steeler D against the Cards O its the other way around Steeler O vs. Cards D.

As stated in a previous post Cards 24 Steelers 21.

I have always rooted for the underdog...... justlook at last year

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have tried to find a place online but have not found one. You can buy the game on the NFL site if I rememeber correctly but I never found a free site. Layoutshooter

flattop40

Expert Expediter
wooow did you that Pits linebacker make that 100 yd run? :eek:

Not to be technical but he is a defensive end that dropped back into coverage. He was defensive player of the year and I thought for a moment had a good shot at being MVP of the game UNTIL.........

The cheep shot he had on that little guy. Blatent unsportsmanlike conduct by PUNCHING him repeated. He should have been kicked out of the game.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
did i hear right a couple weeks ago that next year the pro bowl will be played during the tweener week of conf final and superbowl? anyone else hear this?

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
did i hear right a couple weeks ago that next year the pro bowl will be played during the tweener week of conf final and superbowl? anyone else hear this?

Someone mentioned that during the game Sunday. Makes no sense whatsoever.