Suggestions?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
First off, it is for new hearing aids that are fit to my ears. They would not have them anywhere else. The appointment is to get them fitted and calibrated.

Second, hang on to your hat, the VA hospitals are not interconnected. They are just now experimenting with being able to look up records. Billing is a night mare. The last time I used a different VA for a minor injury it took almost 8 months to get the billing right.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I will say nothing, this is not the SoapBox. Everything is beautiful, in it's own way................

Kumbia, my lord, Kumbia..................

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't forget those other two wonderful government health care messes, Medicare and Medicade. Of the three, the VA is head and shoulders the best of the three.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My uncle was the head of the VA in Texas, not just the hospital but overall. I'm not sure what his title was. He turned down 3 promotions to stay in his post in Texas. All 3 times was for the same job in D.C. It was a presidential appointment so in theory the job only lasted as long as the administration. He put in almost 40 years with the VA and almost 20 of them in charge here. I wish now I'd learned a lot more about what exactly he did but at the time he was just my uncle in the government.