Stupid new signs

bubblehead

Veteran Expediter
No problem, we have our speed limiter set at 295.

Not so fast there Layout Earnhardt! You may have set your speed limiter to 295 mph which is all and good for ground speed, but any headwind exceeding 5 mph will put you over the 300 mph limit (air speed) and thereby voiding your warranty! In in other words...the LOGOS are now on you!!! :eek:

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Since we are a truck of color we don't get the new logo's (thank god). Our wrap is holding up nicley. Of course none of our customers know who we are either now.We found a FedEx license plate on line at the FedEx store $3.00 solved that problem,lol.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Wow ! We all could have solved our identity crisis for $3.

Better let corporate know.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I drive and all white tractor and Pull and All white Trailer with no hoop Haa on it. When the tractor and trailer went in for branding the tractor got branded but they didnt Brand the Trailer. My self im Proud of FedEX and I was hoping the Trailer would get the New brand. But they didnt do it. I know of anouther Contractors trailers that they all got Branded. Interesting. Like I said they isnt no HOOP HA Stickers or Junk either on the Trailer or tractor. Id have loved to have the Trailer Branded Thats how Proud I AM of the Company. HINT HINT HINT.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just arrived at the exact same install site to have my signs put on as did it the last time. That sure does not do much for the confidence level. This is not a business, this is an after thought. :mad: Shoddy is as shoddy does! I can't wait to see how they botch things up THIS time. :mad:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
We did not put the signs on for the bonus. We put the signs on because we believe that it is important to look like a FDCC truck when will pull into a customers place of business.

I'll take your bonus if you don't want it..

Hope they do better this time.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'll take your bonus if you don't want it..

Hope they do better this time.

I am on the percentage, not the bonus. The primary reason for wanting to be signed is that it is better for business.

I kinda doubt it will be good. They are NOT taking off all the old signs. They are cutting out the damaged areas and splicing in new.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Wake up Joe. The Rebranding Bonus.

That's ok. You may not qualify for it.
To get it you have to keep the signs on for an entire year.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wake up Joe. The Rebranding Bonus.

That's ok. You may not qualify for it.
To get it you have to keep the signs on for an entire year.

I knew what you were talking about. I chose not to take it. I kept our truck on the 1/2% plan.

They only did a "fair" job on the truck. About what I expected. I would have never paid for this kind of work if it was my money being used.

denny2010

Expert Expediter
When I drove with FedEx, I had signs put on in canton area at FedEx freight. They did great job

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums mobile app