"Stuff" Happens

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
With all of us out on the nations highways just doing our jobs,it is inevitable that we will be right in the middle of breaking news stories or at least very near them.

This has happened to us more than a couple of times in the 7 years that we have been doing this,with the most notable being shut down on I-95 in Ashland,VA. When the D.C. sniper claimed another victim.

Well,yesterday it happened again as we were right on top of this latest incident.

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile crashes into Wis. home

AP – An Oscar Meyer Wienermobile crashed into the home and outdoor deck of Nick Krupp in Racine, Wis. on Friday …

Fri Jul 17, 9:01 pm ET

MOUNT PLEASANT, Wis. – One southern Wisconsin homeowner is probably not in love with the Oscar Mayer wiener. The famed hot dog's Wienermobile crashed Friday into the deck and garage of a home in Mount Pleasant, about 35 miles south of Milwaukee.

Police said the driver was trying to turn the Wienermobile around in the driveway and thought she was moving in reverse. But she instead went forward and hit the home. It sat in the driveway as if it were stuck in the garage Friday afternoon.

No one was home and no one was injured. No citations were immediately issued.

Both the home and vehicle suffered moderate damage, which Oscar Mayer spokeswoman Sydney Lindner says insurance will cover.

Police hadn't been able to speak to the homeowner as of early Friday evening.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
isn't this the fourth time they had an accident with these new wiener drivers?

The Meow Mix Mobile ran over the dog in Texas last year, the dog's owner is threatening to sue over the incident but I think it was a case of cat revenge.

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
isn't this the fourth time they had an accident with these new wiener drivers?

The Meow Mix Mobile ran over the dog in Texas last year, the dog's owner is threatening to sue over the incident but I think it was a case of cat revenge.

Kind of makes ya wonder what's gonna happen next,maybe the Spam mobile mowing down a row of mailboxes.:D

And yes there is a Spam mobile,actually a whole fleet of them.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
JakeandSpam019.jpg

AND......

Who knew there was more than one kind......

JakeandSpam018.jpg

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spam and hot dogs.....you got spam on my hotdog- well you got hotdog on my spam.

Spadog was born

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Isn't there something in the reflection of the window?

OH.... yea.... a FedEx CC truck...... Spam Mobile taking loads from FedEx..... GO Spam!!