Storytelling 101

DougTravels

Not a Member
Layoutshooter came floating up a nearby creek, he emerged from his small craft and said to all, "I have been summoned to....

DougTravels

Not a Member
safety, but first here is a bag of items you guys can use in your quest. He somehow manages to squeeze all these beauties into his craft and away they go. The fearless bunch then looks into the bag only to find time activated poison catnip and a mouse costume about the size a barn owl could wear. Their plan then became clear....

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
...They needed to step back a moment and evaluate the situation. They knew Louixo was right, they needed to get off.

Ahhh... The island. Cruzer said, "Look you guys, what are we doing here? This 2 headed cat Dragon Lady is whacked out of her mind. The way I see it, we have scantily clad ladies and a gold pole. I think there's some rum left. Maybe it's time to go out of service and..."

always confused

Seasoned Expediter
see if we can't convince the girls to cut down some coconut trees and build us a raftwhile we see if the owl can get the cats meow. so fire up the barby and lets que up for ...

cruzer

Not a Member
Consisting of a floppy red hat a bright yellow tube top a pair of baby blue panties that say "SPANK ME" on the back of them and a pair of snake boots, as he heads to his truck he....

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
flips of the floppy red hat, and long flowing reddish brown hair comes flowing out, and then mypie says, "what you thought I was a guy?" Now, it makes sense why mypie would be hanging out in the lingere department - she needed new panties, a bra and a thong!

For some reason, doug just can't seem to keep his hands out of the glue. Just then, the owl came flying out of the sky right at doug and he reaches out to grab it in mid-flight. Then he realizes that he is stuck to the owl and being lifted off the ground and into the skies, screaming . . .

DougTravels

Not a Member
Help me Help me!! He soon knows that he is on his own. He reaches up grabs the throat of the owl and begins choking it (thanking god it was an owl and not a chicken!). It loses its strength and Doug and the owl fall to the ground. Someone yells get the Mouse outfit and poison catnip.....

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Then mypie reaches out and snatches the poison catnip right out of his hands and pushes back the mouse outfit stating, "I won't be needing that. I have my own secret weapon. Then she lifts up her skirt on her right let and pulls a pair of white gloves out of her garter. She carefully places the white gloves on her hands ensuring a snug fit. She grabs the owl by the legs and says take me to the dragon lady. Off they flew to the smoking mountain, the lair of the dragon lady. She calls out, "Dragon lady, you must set your lowly recriuts free of forced dispatch and 63% stats. I will save them from a doom greater than death, long deadheads and little cpm." Then mypie removed her right glove and slapped it across the dragon ladies face saying . . .

louixo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Then a large male voice comes over the loudspeaker and says "This is the director! "Are we on page 6 or 4, or am I just having flashbacks"? Cheri the script girl comes charging out from behind a camera, clad in a saran wrap mu mu, holds up a slam card and yells "Take two! Cue the owl! "Then the owl, provocatively played by none other than that devastatingly handsome Louixo slams the boat throttle forward and bellowing over the ear crushing noise of the foaming surf screams "Don`t you twits understand pig latin!!?? Etslay amscray means "we beat it dudes!!"...and off they go again only to...

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
have ToTo pull back the curtain to expose the "all mighty wizard of oz" to be nothing more than and ordinary man with no real power at all. And, mypie says you have nothing in your bag for me mr. wizard. But, I do, I have poison catnip and a pretty scroungy looking owl. Its all in how you choose to use it . . .

DougTravels

Not a Member
CUT PRINT PERFECT!! is bellowed on the set. Emerging from the shadows is the number one worst director/crossdresser of all time Ed Wood. He says "this will be my masterpiece, better than plan 9 from outer space!" Cheri screams" but the plot is all a mess!" He looks at mypie in that crazy outfit and says "We got Sex Appeal and thats all we need!"...

Last edited:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Doug, Thanks - I thought this was a lot of fun and would like to do it again sometime. Stay out of the catnip.

mypie

P.S. I'm no silicone sister, these puppies are all real!

DougTravels

Not a Member
Ahh- u thought it was over he was just done with that scene! (thanks by the way)

Ed gets the set ready and says "scene 50 take 1, mypie you ready", Mypie nods "Wizard ready?" another nod and Ed shouts ACTION!

Last edited:

cruzer

Not a Member
SOOO,The plot thickins Mypie turns out to be a women,or is she or he able to change at will,maybe into an owl or a two headed cat,can she be trusted,I must find dougtravels,or is he dougtravels at all,I don't....

DougTravels

Not a Member
know what to think. Then in runs Wellarmed and asks all "does my avatar offend any1?" In unison all shout "NO!" Cheri then steps into the scene, wearing that see through wrap and Wellarmed drops his guns and his mouth wide open and says...

cruzer

Not a Member
The troops have landed,he's afraid to say any thing else because he has no way of knowing if cheri is realy a women at all so he is going to play it safe and....

wellarmed

Not a Member
Just hang out here,there is just to much gloom going around and the sticks are deep in dark spots,and we have yet to over take the two headed cat so.....