Storytelling 101

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
only take a bite of these magic mushrooms and follow the rabbit to the tea party, where you will find a . . . :D

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
table filled with cupcakes and glasses of ginger ale. One of the cupcakes has a secret de-coder ring baked inside, and one of the glasses has a secret code printed at the bottom. Eat the cupcakes to find the ring and drink the ginger ale to find the code. Once you decode it you will know where...

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
3 hours so you need to work fast to get it there on time. If you are late, you will miss your chance to follow Moose as he sneaks into Turtle's hideout. Be careful though, you will be carrying a load of...

moose

Veteran Expediter
lethal evaporated poison.
you will have to get it on time to help Moose with the master plan to use turtle shell as a base for his new sleeper...
you can take the shortcut through the woods , just be aware of the...

Last edited:

always confused

Seasoned Expediter
owl that sits in the old oak tree with the multi-colored ribbon. if the owl sees you you will be snatched up and deposited in a catus bed next to ...

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
poor Doug, who is still writhing in pain from all the cactus needles stuck in his backside. However, if you take the little used path around the big dead tree, you can sneak by the owl and make it safely through the woods. Watch out when crossing the creek though, it's been known to be filled with..

wellarmed

Not a Member
Bubble bath wich gets into places we should not mention and makes you feel as if you may have been spit on by the hissing two headed cat,if you are able to ford the stream with out harm you will come to a very large stump,look to the north side there you will find...

Last edited:

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
a key and a map. The map will take you to an island in the Caribiean where you will find a chest full of rum and a recipe for coconut bread. You will become so enebreated on the rum that you will forget to read the recipe on the coconut bread, which has an invisible code that can only be read if you pour rum on it, but now its all gone. Now, what are you going to do to get off this blasted island?

cruzer

Not a Member
UUUH,I've got it I'll find Dougtravels,yesteryear,pjjjjj,bluejaybee,Inkasnana,highwaystar,routejumper,louixo,slo-ride,mypie,always confused,moose and lastbut not least wellarmed,I'm sure they can help me to get off this island and decode this map,I sure hope dougtravels isn't mad because I drank all the rum without him and I need to figure out what this blasted key is for...

Last edited:

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
While everyone stands around pondering how to get off the island and Doug sits in the corner scowling at cruzer while holding the empty rum bottle, cruzer looks again at the map with bloodshot eyes and slurs...

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
So Cruzer throws an empty rum bottle with a note to all of his friends telling them that he is stranded on a deserted island in the Caribean and could they come to rescue him. He only had one piece of paper to write his note on, and that was the map. And he throws it in the ocean. The note is recovered by a local DOT cop who contacts all of his friends. When the DOT officer contacts Doug and explains that Cruzer drank a full 10 cases of rum all by himself, and Cruzer wasn't even there to pull out a single cactus needle out of his bottom, Doug sees his opportunity for revenge. He sends the DOT to the island and Cruzer is issued a pee test, and put out of service to be followed up by a 12 Step AA program. The DOT Officer did however leave the map with Doug. Doug then attempted to decipher it by . . .

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
standing on his head and crossing his eyes. Of course, the only thing this accomplishes is giving Doug a massive headache. mypie snatches the map and holds it up to the light, squinting at it carefully. "Ah hah!" exclaims mypie, "It's written in pig latin! To get off the island we have to..."

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Home,there is no place like Home,
But the dragon Lady wont let me go,Must finnish this load first..
So doug sits and thinks,,this all started with that dang owl,,if only wellarmed would have.......

DougTravels

Not a Member
Done what he planned and sold it to the J for the buffet, or let me have it for supper, we could all be on high paying looads right now (haha)! Doug thinks a while and finally decides, we must trick the 2 headed cat into eating the owl, but first we must put poison into the owl that will kill the cat.

First though, I gotta get me some rum and glue so Doug headed off to the local Walmart and there he saw Moose and Turtle and what they were doing sent chills down his spine. They were....

Last edited:

moose

Veteran Expediter
spreading catchup on the floor all the way to the ladies room , and secretly hiding condoms into shoppers carts ,
it all worked well till ...

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Miss Snippy walked in and started yelling,, you ppl are suposse to be on loads not here enjoying yourself. We have work to .

Hearing that,, mypie peers from the lingree dept and Yells....