Stick a fork in me.

rfields200

Seasoned Expediter
Stick a fork in me, I'm done. After 5 trucks and 21 years as an owner operator in the expediting business I'm calling it quits. I just delivered my truck to it's new owner. I'm gonna slow down and smell the roses. Moving to Florida shortly. Gonna do some fishing, check out the beaches, and maybe even get me a job where I can be home every night. Hope the wife can stand it. I feel very fortunate that I was able to finish my expediting career with a company like load one. Load One is what others strive to be. I hope Load One and all it's drivers continue to prosper. I know I'm going to miss the singing of the tires and the sound of diesel engines. But when it is snowing up north and the weather is warm In Florida, I think I will survive.

Ray

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Stick a fork in me, I'm done. After 5 trucks and 21 years as an owner operator in the expediting business I'm calling it quits. I just delivered my truck to it's new owner. I'm gonna slow down and smell the roses. Moving to Florida shortly. Gonna do some fishing, check out the beaches, and maybe even get me a job where I can be home every night. Hope the wife can stand it. I feel very fortunate that I was able to finish my expediting career with a company like load one. Load One is what others strive to be. I hope Load One and all it's drivers continue to prosper. I know I'm going to miss the singing of the tires and the sound of diesel engines. But when it is snowing up north and the weather is warm In Florida, I think I will survive.

Ray

Have fun with your semi-maybe -retirement Ray...I do enjoy it...even up here where it's cold!:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ray it was nice ti meet you here at Load 1!! And I wish you well in retirement...just hope you can do it better then i have done...I got bored and went back to work....:rolleyes:

Enjoy your new life and fishin!! :D

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ray,

Enjoy the retirement you have well earned! Congratulations!!!! :D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Enjoy it Ray!! Sorry I didn't get the chance to meet you face to face.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Congratulations, Ray! You deserve it! It was nice and enjoyable meeting up with you at Load One and on the road when we did.The best of luck to you and youre wife!

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Good luck Ray! its been good to know you,have fun fishing. you can always get back in a truck if you ...... naw never mind. dont get to much sun

Tracy :D:D