STAY IN SERVICE FOR Christmas and & New Years ???

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't get any gifts from Santa this year. All he did was eat the cookies and drank up the milk, chuckled to himself, and then left. He didn't even leave me piece of coal to use to heat up the house. He better look twice before he crosses the road when I'm driving! Bah Humbug.

bah_humbug-e1269152112652.gif

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't get any gifts from Santa this year. All he did was eat the cookies and drank up the milk, chuckled to himself, and then left. He didn't even leave me piece of coal to use to heat up the house. He better look twice before he crosses the road when I'm driving! Bah Humbug.

I ain't going to say what it looks like he is doing.

Going by the tone of blizzards post, that's exactly what he's doing.
:eek:

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
morning drivers......
yep i will b bk in service today ..... 1st stop my doc's office .. lol
and then see if the dispatchers can whip me up a nice long haul :) NC would be nice for new yrs ...

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Watch it I think he dumped his pee bottle by your truck door!

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Monday to Monday Ca to Ashtabula, oh buffalo to Vernon tx. 5400 good start too new year

Deville

Not a Member
I normally stay in service Christmas week. This year I decided to take the week off. I spoke to one of my friends who told me he has been running hard all week. Kind of kicking myself now.

I'm in service now bu so far nothing has come across worth me leaving my warm house for.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
No PTI for me at the railroad. The crews are crying in their patty melt, but I won't be there' To many drunks on the road in Alabama, Tn, and Ga for me on New Years. U all be safe out there, remember U just might be somebodys MOM or DAD or caregiver, beeeeeeeeeeeee safeeeee.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Chicago week before Xmas in the parking lot of a nice restaurant, watching the cars and people and the TRAFFIC, everyone in Chicago is now out shopping, its ridiculous to attempt driving and its snowing, Hailing, Thunder and Lightning, and the weather forecast is 6-14 inches before Morning.....No load and at Midnite I headed for St Louis, RAINING CATS AND DOGS AND PUPPIES AND REINDEER...hailing, at times the wind was blowing over 60 Mph, and the next day was forecast worse.....I arrived home at 5 am, Christmas lights glowing and a steady snow falling, very quiet and cold outside as I backed the rig into my driveway, Glad to be home and Glad to have made a choice not to sit and wait to be snowed in..Mom had left Cookies and Choco milk in the fridge, fireplace glowing with a small fire, Its good to be Home sweet Home.....Hope you all had a Good Holiday.