St Louis MO Weather and Missouri

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
so the shipper can not even get out of his house....LOL and they MIGHT have you drive it?...not cancelled yet....is the shipper the customer tho?

I have shut down my reefer and told the motel we are staying another night. I am not going anywhere. We are SAFE and warm right where we are at and I intend to stay right here. It sounded like FDCC was relieved we were willing to carry the load tomorrow. Why not? It benefits everyone to postpone this load. Costs me a bit of money, BUT, it is WAY cheaper than the wreck we were headed for.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I've shut we down in Hickory Ky., 62 is even with the fields and there I no more rd. not even a track to attempt to follow snow and slush has now frozen over and it's too dangerous to drive through as you have no clue where the road even was! I'm gonna hibernate till May !
Load on board can wait!! Pretty sure delivery point will be closed in matin tn.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've shut we down in Hickory Ky., 62 is even with the fields and there I no more rd. not even a track to attempt to follow snow and slush has now frozen over and it's too dangerous to drive through as you have no clue where the road even was! I'm gonna hibernate till May !
Load on board can wait!! Pretty sure delivery point will be closed in matin tn.

It just makes sense to shut down for a day to allow things to recover. NO load is worth getting killed over.