Sprinter vs. Cargo Van

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's a cool website. Next time I go to Austin I'll have to go check them out. Thanks.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Let me just break it down in simple terms for the rest of you guys. Sprinter means you're sprinting through the Flying J parking lot, and Chevy means your running down the highway! This opinion might not be based in fact, but it is my opionion nonetheless.

Come on guys! I thought someone would have jumped all over this post by now. Where is "Amonger" when there is grammar to be policed? Notice how I used the word "your" instead of "you're" lol. Where are all of the angry sprinter drivers at tonight? Perhaps freight is running a little bit harder than everyone is saying? lol.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well, you're crippled and senile, so we don't want to be too hard on you. :D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Come on guys! I thought someone would have jumped all over this post by now. Where is "Amonger" when there is grammar to be policed? Notice how I used the word "your" instead of "you're" lol. Where are all of the angry sprinter drivers tonight? Perhaps freight is running a little bit harder than everyone is saying? lol.

Fixed it for ya. :cool:

Last edited:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That and he resides in Cali now....he is already handicapped enough....LOL

I can still kick butt with one good arm and a womderful mind. I'm getting ready to build me a rig with a wheelchair ramp on it so I can get back on the road. But to be honest with you guys I wouldn't even take a sprinter if they gave it to me for free. Some of you guys have good luck with them and some of you guys have horror stories with them. Oh and the living in Cali thing is going to be changing really soon. I'm going to be moving deeper into liberal territory as I make the ever so slow move up the California coast, on past San Fransicko, and then up into the wonderful Vancouver Washington area. I'm gonna see if Eddie Vedder needs a personal assistant! If not then I will see if the constant rainfall will cheer me up and restore my dark sense of humor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yeah, but just think of all the fresh salmon you'll be eating up there. :)

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
I can still kick butt with one good arm and a womderful mind. I'm getting ready to build me a rig with a wheelchair ramp on it so I can get back on the road. But to be honest with you guys I wouldn't even take a sprinter if they gave it to me for free. Some of you guys have good luck with them and some of you guys have horror stories with them. Oh and the living in Cali thing is going to be changing really soon. I'm going to be moving deeper into liberal territory as I make the ever so slow move up the California coast, on past San Fransicko, and then up into the wonderful Vancouver Washington area. I'm gonna see if Eddie Vedder needs a personal assistant! If not then I will see if the constant rainfall will cheer me up and restore my dark sense of humor.

You ain't gettin my sprinter blizz

Joe

Sent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums