Spellcheck

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
This is for all the clowns on here that pick ##### with some of the posters spelling ability.

i cdnoult blveiee taht i aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr inwaht oerdr the ltteres in awrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltter be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamm mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. And you cnolns tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!!!!

DannyD

Veteran Expediter
>This is for all the clowns on here that pick ##### with some
>of the posters spelling ability.
>
>i cdnoult blveiee taht i aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was
>rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccrnig
>to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr
>inwaht oerdr the ltteres in awrod are, the olny iproamtnt
>tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltter be in the rghit
>pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
>it whotuit pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamm mnid deos not
>raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. And
>you cnolns tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!!!!

Ummmmm, ya misspelled "Clowns" the 2nd time around. Right there on the last line. Other than that, I see no errors.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Darn Danny I bet we both went to the same School District in Michigan. Darn spelling bees, I can't recall if I wanted to be first, to go to lunch.

raceman

Veteran Expediter
You miss misspelled according. Other than that and Clowns it makes perfect cents. Oooops! I meant sins. No thats no it either. I give up

Raceman
OTR O/O

G

That was really good. The mind works in so many ways.

Drive safe

Dave Mayfield
FEDExCC/Roberts express O/O Since 3/1/1995
C1847,C2045,D3397,

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
OK thanks. Now I have a headache. It scares me to think I could read it with no problem.