Sparty on!

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
Well, seeing as how there are some Michigan Kool-Aid (tm)(c) drinkers around here, this is twice as sweet.

34-17! Shoelace got knotted and Sparty rolls in the Big House. Denard Robinson, many people's odds-on favorite for Heisman managed 1 rushing TD late, 1 passing TD and 3 INT.

Total defensive clamp down for the #17 Spartans (6-0, 2-0 Big 10) on what was supposed to be the biggest offensive output they would see this year, in the form of #18 Michigan (5-1, 1-1). The Spartans D held Michigan to a season low 373 total yards of offense and forced 3 turnovers, while outrushing Michigan nearly 3:1.

This was by far MSU's most inspired and dominant performance of the year. With the Alabama loss, what are the chances we see two Big 10 schools in the top 10?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
MSU played a GREAT game. Michigan is one half a step away from being the BEST team in the nation!! Change the outcome of 3 plays and MSU would have been routed!! You just gotta love MSU/U of M football!! Congrats to MSU!! Watch out next year!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
MSU played a GREAT game. Michigan is one half a step away from being the BEST team in the nation!! Change the outcome of 3 plays and MSU would have been routed!! You just gotta love MSU/U of M football!! Congrats to MSU!! Watch out next year!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Michigan is gonna get "Another" Butt Whoopin this November Lol :D

Maybe, but they are sure FUN to watch this year!! No more
"3 downs and a cloud of dust"!! It is a NEW year in the Big Ten!!! We are seeing "Change"!! Hear that Barrack!! Change CAN be good!!! :p Robinson is FUN to watch!! Fun to watch a kid grow up.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Michigan is gonna get "Another" Butt Whoopin this November Lol :D

Maybe, but they are sure FUN to watch this year!! No more
"3 downs and a cloud of dust"!! It is a NEW year in the Big Ten!!! We are seeing "Change"!! Hear that Barrack!! Change CAN be good!!! :p Robinson is FUN to watch!! Fun to watch a kid grow up.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Your right, Robinson is fun to watch. That guy is a slippery one for sure. He has a darn good chance at a NFL Career (Barring any serious injuries). Even though he is an Opponent I do wish him luck and to stay in good health as I wouldn't want to see any player get injured.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Robinson does appear to have a future. It's refreshing to see a QB that'll run and not just to the sidelines. But, at some point they'll probably reign that in a bit. That's a lot of injury risk to your starting QB.

buddy

Seasoned Expediter
Being a Big Blue Fan I must say, That Untill the Michigan "D" gets it together....we will struggle. I Do miss the days of when Bo was there...... Now that was some football. Thus far this new coach dose not impress me much.

GO BLUE!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yeap Michigans defense is again no where to be found. what with a backfiled of 1st and 2nd yr starters they are still a yr or so away for being the other half of a good team.

Michigans only chance at this point is to be within a touchdown or in the lead in shutout type games and have the ball last. As for Denard robunson, yea he was "knotted" up and had a really bad day....i mean he onlt had 301 total yrs..215 running and 86 passing...his "personal" day to really bad....:rolleyes:

Oh and i am a season ticket holder at OSU as well as at the UofM.

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
Yeap Michigans defense is again no where to be found. what with a backfiled of 1st and 2nd yr starters they are still a yr or so away for being the other half of a good team.

Michigans only chance at this point is to be within a touchdown or in the lead in shutout type games and have the ball last. As for Denard robunson, yea he was "knotted" up and had a really bad day....i mean he onlt had 301 total yrs..215 running and 86 passing...his "personal" day to really bad....:rolleyes:

Oh and i am a season ticket holder at OSU as well as at the UofM.

The whole thing about Robinson being used as an RB and QB is that he shouldn't be having 215 passing and 86 rushing. He should have the numbers for both if that's how they're using him to be worth it. Otherwise, he'll be just another athletic guy that plays QB.

Vinnie T

Seasoned Expediter
Rich Rod sucks!!!

Michigan needs to blow the whole thing up and hire a coach that runs a real offense and defense...not highschool schemes!

He has had 3 years...he sucks! Fire him!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Rich Rod sucks!!!

Michigan needs to blow the whole thing up and hire a coach that runs a real offense and defense...not highschool schemes!

He has had 3 years...he sucks! Fire him!

See what you REALLY think. It is NOT good for you blood pressure to hold back things like that!! :p