Solo Tractor Drivers Council Rep

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
For those of you that are solo tractor drivers that don’t like to post on Panther’s drivers web please post to me here. Please only solo tractors.

termite289

Expert Expediter
when the truck is paid off, im going home. i think they are preparing us for a takeover by fedex with this new virtual terminal thing, and i worked with fed-ex before. i didnt like it.
drivers with no hours cant haul freight. the new virtual terminal requires a check in, which means that i have to start my 14 hour clock to go check in, and by magic hour, im already down to 7 hours. maybe i just need to find a reefer company, and run that cheep freight till its paid off.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I hate it for you as an owner I can understand what you are going through. I haven't moved yet on one of their m/t moves I am not going to dh 300 miles. Understand you don't have to move and if you are already at a VT and get a move offer to another you can stay and when trucks rotate off the board you will be placed on that board. Toledo for example we all know loads come out of their yet its not a VT so if you are there you still stand a very good shot at a load. Just something to think about

termite289

Expert Expediter
ok, ill continue to try for a while, but the miles have to come up.
i keep thinking about bailing, and really don't want to, i like what i do. i just hate sitting.