socks and sandals

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I've been wearing the white ankle high socks with sandals for many years.

Buuuuuuut......i'm a Floridian :D

Floridan's have a reason with all the sand flee's I would wear ankle socks with sandles too.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
OR you could say " you might be a redneck, if you wear white socks with sandals you just might be a redneck"

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's ok if you accessorize with a camera hanging around your neck and oversize sunglasses.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A Redneck lives in trailer park and goes on the Jerry Springer show; a Hillbilly lives in a shack or cabin out in the middle of nowhere and doesn’t even have a TV.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I like all the well dressed folks in the tv lounge at a truckstop, real classic dressers there to, me I blend in with them, lol.:D I wonder if I troops worry about that.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I like all the well dressed folks in the tv lounge at a truckstop, real classic dressers there to, me I blend in with them, lol.:D I wonder if I troops worry about that.

I hope your kidding:D:rolleyes:
I see alot of drivers with dirty, torn or holey T-shirts with their gut hanging out the bottom...a good appetite suppresant LOL
The best compliment in the TV lounge is when they say it's for truck drivers only....and I don't fit in LOL

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
gut hanging out? c'mon dakota, those guys wearing the same size pants they wore in high school. just at the hips and not the waste(wokka wokka). se it all the time in wisc.

don't fit in? try being woman in the drivers lounge. very interesting how the attitude and manners change when gracie walks in with her knitting and starts talking to other drivers..

Last edited:

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
gut hanging out? c'mon dakota, those guys wearing the same size pants they wore in high school. just at the hips and not the waste(wokka wokka). se it all the time in wisc.

don't fit in? try being woman in the drivers lounge. very interesting how the attitude and manners change when gracie walks in with her knitting and starts talking to other drivers..

I'll bet the conversation gets a whole lot cleaner and more respectful....All you gotta do is turn on the CB to see how disrespectful alot of these drivers are towards women, sad but true.