So... What is the Story on Laredo...?

Ftransit

Veteran Expediter
Driver
...and Detroit is almost as bad now!
We've downloaded the Pilot app and get the 3¢ off fuel (after our weekly shower needs are aquired). Cause in a nickle & dime business pennies add up! Lol

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why are you thinking deadhead ?
Dallas then Memphis, trolling along.
well damn, was super pumped about the 2k mile load i had coming here, where do you guys normally deadhead to from here? ive had bad luck with dallas but other than that dont get to this area often. are San antonio or Houston any good?

Perioodic

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Depends on who you run for, I reckon. Patience rewards you with what? A trip up to Michigan for 50¢?

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6745 using EO Forums mobile app

I haven't gotten a load offer that low out of Texas and if I did I'd politely refuse unless I wanted to go home . There many places to deadhead to either. Dallas? Same thing, just less freight IMO. San Antonio? Depending on pick up times I could probably get a pick up in San Antonio if I'm sitting in Laredo and it'll be paid DH. I personally would rather sit in Laredo over Dallas, SA, or Houston.

Reactions: TDave

dc843

Expert Expediter
Researching
I haven't gotten a load offer that low out of Texas and if I did I'd politely refuse unless I wanted to go home . There many places to deadhead to either. Dallas? Same thing, just less freight IMO. San Antonio? Depending on pick up times I could probably get a pick up in San Antonio if I'm sitting in Laredo and it'll be paid DH. I personally would rather sit in Laredo over Dallas, SA, or Houston.
I feel like everyone hates me for only speaking English in laredo