Slow Loading Pages Update

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Thanks for everyones feedback.

Our talented Server Admin - Jim has identified a possible overload issue on our server READ: Lots of EO'ers all coming at once.:)
So with that in mind we are taking some steps to resolve that. I'll update this thread as we make progress.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Just happened, 7:10 PM, down for 3+ minutes. Nothing happens, just sits there, waiting to connect. I stop the loading and refresh page, it does it's waiting to connect thing, and I get the...

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

...error.

Other sites loaded in just fine. Now that it's back, I can click the "try again" button and it reloads the page fine.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just happened, 7:10 PM, down for 3+ minutes. Nothing happens, just sits there, waiting to connect. I stop the loading and refresh page, it does it's waiting to connect thing, and I get the...

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

...error.

Other sites loaded in just fine. Now that it's back, I can click the "try again" button and it reloads the page fine.

Ran into the same thing tonight. Several other times this past week as well.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At approx 7:05 pm tonight the world stopped turning.....both LP and EO app on Iphone stopped till approx 7:15 pm....

gospelriders

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks for everyones feedback.

Our talented Server Admin - Jim has identified a possible overload issue on our server READ: Lots of EO'ers all coming at once.:)
So with that in mind we are taking some steps to resolve that. I'll update this thread as we make progress.

thanks for the update. i thought it was just happening on our connection,but i as i can see others are having the same frustrations.