September locations

Falligator

Expert Expediter
1,700+ loaded miles this week. Atlanta to Hebron, OH last night and dropped sat at the J east of Columbus and dispatch calls me at noon to DH 136 miles and p/u a load in Minerva, OH and take it to Three Rivers, MI. I get to Akron called dispatch and they had a load going from Wyandot, MI going to somewhere near Allentown, PA dropping on Monday. 502 miles to start off next week. Hope this keeps up!

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
At the Walmart Super Center in San Diego.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Enjoy the beach, I lived in Leucadia, Encinitas, Carlsbad, La Costa, and Oceanside Beautiful area!!!

yeah, I used to move once a year at least!!!:eek:

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Nice, Saturday load. Pickup in Wausau, WI going to Ladson,SC. 1180 miles

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Picked up my load in Wyandot, MI going to PA this morning and sitting at the house waiting for a Monday delivery. Seen the paper where Ohio State barely pulled past Toledo at home. (Gonna be a long season for the Buckeyes I think).:eek: Hope my NFL fantasy team fares a little better.:eek:

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Albert Lea TA for the evening. Pick up in Iowa tomorrow evening, deliver in Indiana on Monday morning, then to the house for a few days. Been out four weeks on our first time out. Time flies.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Drove down to San Antonio from New Braunfels, wasted some fuel cruising around downtown and worked my way over to the J.