September locations

Monty

Expert Expediter
After delivering New Brunswick Saturday from Indy, I spent a wonderful weekend (sarcasism) in Portsmouth, Nh .. then loaded out of there last evening for Kings Mountain, Nc ... delivered this afternoon and now at the Flying J in Blacksburg ....

I am in dire need of a shower, and as soon as Mark Levin is over at 9pm, I'm gonna stand under one until the hot water runs out!

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
At the house till April, why, time to take some time, reflect,regroup,recount, or clean out the basement , see grandkids,vist old friends, watch the grass grow, breathe awhile, and on and on...............................:D I was younger once.lol

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Just drove by the J in Laredo, seems like half of EO ppl are there, atleast 10 to 15 cv/sprinters. Never seen that Many vans in one city, seems like the expo parking lot.

Posted with my iPhone EO Forum App

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Just drove by the J in Laredo, seems like half of EO ppl are there, atleast 10 to 15 cv/sprinters. Never seen that Many vans in one city, seems like the expo parking lot.

I'll be there tomorrow.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
At the house till April, why, time to take some time, reflect,regroup,recount, or clean out the basement , see grandkids,vist old friends, watch the grass grow, breathe awhile, and on and on...............................:D I was younger once.lol

You'd best go mow that grass for your wife...it's your turn...:D

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Yea actually took a quick count and with the TA pilot n J close to 25. Hope I'll get out of here by Christmas time

moose

Veteran Expediter
I'm in Minnesota, Del. in the am, then a pu and some confusing Eerans to do..., the big dinner for Fri. night, then heads out Sat. noon,
if anyone's...

d_b1486

Active Expediter
I'll be there tomorrow.

When r u suppose to get here? I just got a load out. Called at 9am local offer to Kansas city mo, and got it 980 miles. I was in shock. More vans now then last night. Close to 30!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
When we had been in Laredo the weekend before the expo there were about 80-90 trucks down there between straights and vans that we counted just between the two front lots and what we had seen in town. It was crazy

paullud

Veteran Expediter
When r u suppose to get here? I just got a load out. Called at 9am local offer to Kansas city mo, and got it 980 miles. I was in shock. More vans now then last night. Close to 30!

Should be there in 3 or 4 hours.

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Should be there in 3 or 4 hours.

Atleast it's gotten cooler down here. my pickup was at 11 eastern, got here and they just got it in from Mexico now have to wait for it.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Atleast it's gotten cooler down here. my pickup was at 11 eastern, got here and they just got it in from Mexico now have to wait for it.

I wouldn't get in to big of a hurry 35 north is a parking lot, it started around the 220MM and went all the way down to the 213 and growing.

d_b1486

Active Expediter
I wouldn't get in to big of a hurry 35 north is a parking lot, it started around the 220MM and went all the way down to the 213 and growing.

Well I'm still waiting after 2 hrs here. I'm starting to feel like I'm driving a truck again with the long wait to load.

d_b1486

Active Expediter
Finally loaded n moving. Seen some more vans going down still. Who u drive for pullud? What van? Maybe I'll spot ya