September Chat and Location

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:D Hey finally GOT permission to post on here , so lets try it . Home in IOWA WAITING 4 the CALL. lol

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:) Final got to a computer, got to get laptop in the van ,lol . Got load out of Cedar Rapids Ia to Transverse City ,Mi then thurs (8th) Cadillac ,Mi to Auburn Hills , MI after unload went to office NEW callcom box put in and before it was done bootin up got load Woodhaven, Mi to Sycamore ,IL unloaded fri night and was giving dispatch till Sat noon or i was heading Home 240 miles BUT sure enough got predispatched on a Sunday load going to Kokomo ,In with extra pay for waiting to pickup. Monday morn Logansport, In to K.C. Mo. and before i got to KC I was predispatched 4 Tuesday K.C. Mo. to Larado ,Tx unloaded this morning Sitting no. 3 now HOPING to get out.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:p Warning to the state of Indiana. Mr. Stone ( aka Alabama )just got a load Laredo,Tx to Princeton, In. Makes me no.1 now.:D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:D Laredo, Tx to K.C. Kansas pickup this afternoon , deliver Monday morning . Nice weekend at good rate. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally got to library after delivery. My FRIDAY freight was delayed because of the MEXICAN HOLIDAY (friday ) Saturday delay because of missing mexican paperwork. Finally got freight MONDAY at 6 pm . and delivered at noon Tuesday in KC . Dispatch came through with a fair RETENSION pay for the load, so the wait wasn't as bad . All caught on sleep now need load out of K C . Where did I lay that horseshoe ? :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left K C friday (23) nothing going on heading home (300 miles ) Just about got down the 90 miles and Dispatch called with Load picking up east of Des Moines and going BACK to K.C. Mo. direct and ALL MILES PAID .. :D . Delivered before midnight and went to bed and got up SAT. morning and went home. :D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Waiting in Olive Branch, MS, nothing since Thursday morning.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Hi guys, didn't realize you had started this thread. At the Bolt yard, need to unload the rest of the Convoy stuff from my truck tomorrow, then figure out where I still have an air leak.
Paul, we had a new couple start this last week in a Sprinter. I suggested to them that they may want to contact you by pm here for some advice. Have you heard from Jerzy and Maria?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
No I haven't heard anything from them.

ntimevan got it started, I forget to post in it sometimes but hopefully others will see it and start.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
just got done rotating tires before noon and got load picking up before 3 pm in Cedar Falls, Ia to Ankeny,Ia Direct. Waited around for about 1 1/2 hr. nothing else going on so DH home. LOAD paid very well covering all miles and got me home to watch MONDAY night football. :D:D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Got a load to San Antonio, hopefully it goes better this time.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At least you won't need your snow boots. :eek: I'm hoping for a long run today. Rub that cyrstal ball. :)

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in Fraser, MI. Load offer from Toledo dispatch, picking up in New Baltimore, MI delivering in Florence, KY. I accept it, wait for the info.
20 minutes later I get a call from Charlotte dispatch, picking up in Ohio going to Elk Grove Village. When I tell him I'm already dispatched he says my truck still shows available. So I just let them figure it out.
I'm going to Florence after all. :rolleyes: