September Chat and Location

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It is warm in San Antonio, its in the mid 90's but at least there is a breeze. I hope to get a load soon since I am 1st out but TX has been slow lately for Bolt.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in Fraser, MI. Load offer from Toledo dispatch, picking up in New Baltimore, MI delivering in Florence, KY. I accept it, wait for the info.
20 minutes later I get a call from Charlotte dispatch, picking up in Ohio going to Elk Grove Village. When I tell him I'm already dispatched he says my truck still shows available. So I just let them figure it out.
I'm going to Florence after all. :rolleyes:

Well at least you got one of them. I liked getting told I have the load but after waiting awhile I called back in to be told I have no load, this has happened twice. I would ask driver relations why this is happening but I am still waiting to hear back from them on a question that was asked 3 or 4 weeks ago, maybe I should talk to the machine again.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I liked getting told I have the load but after waiting awhile I called back in to be told I have no load, this has happened twice. I would ask driver relations why this is happening but I am still waiting to hear back from them on a question that was asked 3 or 4 weeks ago, maybe I should talk to the machine again.

Have you tried using the Comment/Not Complaint email address? Just curious :rolleyes:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Have you tried using the Comment/Not Complaint email address? Just curious :rolleyes:

Not yet but I was thinking about trying it later today. I'm just trying to figure out if we can still find our own loads because I noticed the 80% pay wasn't in the new contract. I will try and email them now and see if it works any better, this isn't the first time they never bothered calling back either. They might be more likely to email me back if it is bad news.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've usually heard back from Drivers relation within 24 hrs. Also now when Dispatch is BIDDING on a load for me I TELL the dispatcher to CALL me either way on the load result, its seems to work better.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Well sometimes they say they are bidding and I don't have a problem with that. There have been 2 times though where they said I have a load from A to B, I agreed to it and they said they would send the info through which never happened. I have contacted driver relations 5 times over contract issues, vehicle information, and wrong pay. The first and second time I never heard back. The third time I realized they had the wrong weight listed for the van, they corrected it but just never let me know. The fourth time I never heard back. The fifth time is up in the air right now.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heading East of Mississippi River tomorrow at NOON if nothing comes up before then. You still in San Antonia ?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I got one from San Marcos,TX to Iron River, MI, its in the upper peninsula.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
NICE , next time i see you I'm searching your van for THAT lucky horseshoe and cyrstal ball . LOL :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decorah, Ia. to Wayne, Mi. picking up soon. And predispatched for a shorty going to Kokomo, In. DIRECT in morning. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here at library in Fort wayne, In. Had 2 load offers late yesterday, 1 didn't get bid, 2nd. on way to pickup LOAD cancelled so it DRY RUNNED .

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally got back to a library, LAST friday, Fort wayne to Osh Kosh , Wi. then North of millwaukee, Wi to Chicago Heights ,Il, Shorter runs but rate was good. Tuesday Addison, Il. to Washington DC. , Weds Shorty Maryland to Chambersburg, Pa. , THURSDAY on here waiting 4 the call. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
finally got to a computer ( at the office ) Last friday Pittsburg to Philly $$ Saturday at noon got load Wellsburo, Pa. to Symrna, Tn. ALL miles paid :D Monday Franklin, Ky to Georgetown , Ky. Tuesday Cinncinati, Oh. to Westland, Mi.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm sitting in Pontoon Beach, IL just outside St. Louis. Nothing today, I hope to get a load tomorrow. I finished the week with 2 loads on Monday, Jackson, MI to Rockford, IL and Harvard, IL to Effingham, IL.