September at the One

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
ATTN ALL DRIVERS:

THIS WEEK IS NATIONAL DRIVER APPRECIATION WEEK!

BELOW YOU WILL SEE OUR SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES, TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK, & DEDICATION:

TUESDAY THRU FRIDAY - CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING STARTING AT 0800

MONDAY - HOT CATERED BREAKFAST FROM 0800 - 1100

WEDNESDAY - GRILLED HAMBURGERS AND HOT DOGS, HOSTED BY JOHN ELLIOTT, CEO & BRIAN WHITLEY, PRESIDENT: 12:00 - 14:00

THURSDAY - BOXED LUNCHES: 1130 - 1630

FRIDAY - PIZZA SLICES TO FROM: 1130 - 1430

EVERY DRIVER WILL RECEIVE A BRIGHT DRIVER APPRECIATION SHIRT

THERE WILL BE DAILY RAFFLES FOR WEB STORE & TIM HORTON GIFT CARDS.

FREE TRUCK WASHES ON TUESDAY: 0930 - 1330, & THURSDAY: 1000 – 1400.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER

ALL ACTIVITIES WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE FLEET & SAFETY BUILDING.

JUST A SMALL TOKEN OF OUR APPRECIATION OF EVERYTHING YOU DO, TO SEPARATE US, FROM THE OTHER EXPEDITE CARRIERS IN THE COUNTRY!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Looks good Mr. E as usual! Forgot all about and I even said that i was going to make dang sure that I wasn't going to miss this year's. I had a short run to start out the week last week and with that and getting some things done for the parents, I decided to take the rest of the week off. I'm back at it now and it's been a ok week so far. The week is still early!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Not a good start this week. Deivered in New Iberia, LA Monday morning. Two calls, but didn't hook them. App shows I'm sitting in a dead freight area. Planning to move this afternoon if nothing pops.

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: DollarSign

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I had a great week last week. So far, this week has been a bust. Three days without a load. (Coincidentally the UAW has been on strike those same days.) So my new plan is to go home a week earlier than I had planned and stay out a week longer on my next trip out.
It's Tiffany time.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good Sunday afternoon Load One live from xyz! Well last week ended up on the good side. This week started right off from where last week ended. Had a load offer today but sadly didn't get it. Got everything done yesterday and just hanging out resting and getting ready for next week!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Not how to start your Monday morning....20 min in the line at Tim Hortons...get to the office and find out they gave you the wrong coffee after all that..... Ugggghhh.,

Reactions: Turtle and ntimevan