September at the One

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
ATTN ALL DRIVERS:

THIS WEEK IS NATIONAL DRIVER APPRECIATION WEEK!

BELOW YOU WILL SEE OUR SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES, TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK, & DEDICATION:

TUESDAY THRU FRIDAY - CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING STARTING AT 0800

MONDAY - HOT CATERED BREAKFAST FROM 0800 - 1100

WEDNESDAY - GRILLED HAMBURGERS AND HOT DOGS, HOSTED BY JOHN ELLIOTT, CEO & BRIAN WHITLEY, PRESIDENT: 12:00 - 14:00

THURSDAY - BOXED LUNCHES: 1130 - 1630

FRIDAY - PIZZA SLICES TO FROM: 1130 - 1430

EVERY DRIVER WILL RECEIVE A BRIGHT DRIVER APPRECIATION SHIRT

THERE WILL BE DAILY RAFFLES FOR WEB STORE & TIM HORTON GIFT CARDS.

FREE TRUCK WASHES ON TUESDAY: 0930 - 1330, & THURSDAY: 1000 – 1400.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO WEATHER

ALL ACTIVITIES WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE FLEET & SAFETY BUILDING.

JUST A SMALL TOKEN OF OUR APPRECIATION OF EVERYTHING YOU DO, TO SEPARATE US, FROM THE OTHER EXPEDITE CARRIERS IN THE COUNTRY!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

DollarSign

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks good Mr. E as usual! Forgot all about and I even said that i was going to make dang sure that I wasn't going to miss this year's. I had a short run to start out the week last week and with that and getting some things done for the parents, I decided to take the rest of the week off. I'm back at it now and it's been a ok week so far. The week is still early!

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I have never been to the yard for Drivers Appreciation Week. It sounds great and I usually get my T-shirt about a month later. This week has been good so far. A weekend load would make it a great week. Yesterday I delivered two of these to residences in west Virgina.IMG_20190912_111004693.jpeg

Sent from my SM-T597V using EO Forums mobile app