Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Location: Toledo @ a Walmart....good morning gang coffee before a trek over to Waynes to hopefully rid myself of a "noise"....

11898579_927037050707121_7134940677543894100_n.jpg
Time to stroll down the road more ..... stopped at Walmart in Van Wert ,Oh. to sleep .. nice and quiet , but no shade trees for daytime parking ... heading down 75S soon...

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Load picking up in the morning out of Brookville oh going to Cambridge on for Mon morning del. Then home for the rest of the day to take care of a few things. Been a very busy 3 weeks with this week being the highest paid of the 3. Sure could use some quality sleep. Looking forward to that this evening. Lost track how many runs I've done but that doesn't matter, they all pay the bills. Hoping for at least one to two more good weeks. Got to keep it going because you never know when it will quit.

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It has been over 48 hrs without the loads. Expediting life is hard. Physically, mentally, and financially you've got to toughen yourself up to be able to endure these hardships.

On the physical part, the last two days I have been going to the gym and have been swimming really, really hard. I went in with the six-pack abs. After two days of hard swimming, I came out with the eight-pack abs.

Truth is, there's no such thing as the eight-pack abs. Gotta have the eight-pack abs to survive this biz. Lol.....:joyful:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It has been over 48 hrs without the loads. Expediting life is hard. Physically, mentally, and financially you've got to toughen yourself up to be able to endure these hardships.

On the physical part, the last two days I have been going to the gym and have been swimming really, really hard. I went in with the six-pack abs. After two days of hard swimming, I came out with the eight-pack abs.

Truth is, there's no such thing as the eight-pack abs. Gotta have the eight-pack abs to survive this biz. Lol.....:joyful:
th
Closest I'll ever see a six pack! :p

th

artie

Seasoned Expediter
Load picking up in the morning out of Brookville oh going to Cambridge on for Mon morning del. Then home for the rest of the day to take care of a few things. Been a very busy 3 weeks with this week being the highest paid of the 3. Sure could use some quality sleep. Looking forward to that this evening. Lost track how many runs I've done but that doesn't matter, they all pay the bills. Hoping for at least one to two more good weeks. Got to keep it going because you never know when it will quit.
You'll be a little down the road from me ,sitting in guelph at the moment.

Reactions: Treadmill
Status
Not open for further replies.