Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I had a VW bug when I was a teenager... Did you know 11 kids will fit in there? Lol
Yep

images

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Well I was informed today that my background was clean and that I have been approved to go to orientation for my first choice of carrier which was maverick driving in their temp control department. They said assuming I pass hair and urinalysis drug tests and pass the basic driving tests I'd be receiving my job offer.

I'm pretty excited by as maverick seemed to have the least amount of bad things said about them plus the starting pay was very close to the most at 40cpm which I thought was good for fresh out of school. Plus all trucks have automatics and EPUs so that's nice. 2-3 weeks out then 2-4 days home is what I was told but I know that might not be the truest of statements but that's ok since I'm just looking to get that 1-2 years experience so I can go to ups freight in lexington

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I was informed today that my background was clean and that I have been approved to go to orientation for my first choice of carrier which was maverick driving in their temp control department. They said assuming I pass hair and urinalysis drug tests and pass the basic driving tests I'd be receiving my job offer.

I'm pretty excited by as maverick seemed to have the least amount of bad things said about them plus the starting pay was very close to the most at 40cpm which I thought was good for fresh out of school. Plus all trucks have automatics and EPUs so that's nice. 2-3 weeks out then 2-4 days home is what I was told but I know that might not be the truest of statements but that's ok since I'm just looking to get that 1-2 years experience so I can go to ups freight in lexington

I see Maverick has also invested in dry vans now and have a few curtain sides as well....

Reactions: vandriver2

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
It's behind the marathon so it's actually on N Dogwood. It's called 76 truck plaza I've been told they have ok food but I can't vouch for that. It's a on the run down side of truck stops but then most are

Reactions: OntarioVanMan
Status
Not open for further replies.