Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now in a undisclosed location after dropping in Buchanan, Va from Clinton Twp, Mi this morning.
miscellaneous-location-undisclosed_location-secrets-secret_agents-spies-rmo0279_low.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded for uncharted location. Dexter, IN for Shell Rock, IA.
Some day OVM, look forward to it!
Wow .... Shell Rock is Bigger than Bison but not by much... i used to be an officer of the Shell Rock Coonhunters Club back in the 1990's ... lol...
You will get off 218 north of Waterloo onto Hwy. 3 west and head into town... in north part of town there is a small river with a Park along it .. Very Nice Shade trees and picnic area ....:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Wow .... Shell Rock is Bigger than Bison but not by much... i used to be an officer of the Shell Rock Coonhunters Club back in the 1990's ... lol...
You will get off 218 north of Waterloo onto Hwy. 3 west and head into town... in north part of town there is a small river with a Park along it .. Very Nice Shade trees and picnic area ....:)
You mean it has more than 367 people in it? LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 12069
My parents had this car, until they decided to get something more suitable for a family of 4,.....a Corvette :rolleyes:
I'm still claustrophobic from where my sister and I would ride in it :eek:

Burning a little midnight oil tonight, booked from home to Nashville area :)
Are you kidding me RoadTime?! A Corvette for a Family of 4? Man, and I thought our VW Beetle was bad for our family of 5 back in 1962!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Home Now. When I emptied in Findlay a Truck Driver pulled up next to me and came around to chat.
Said he'd ordered the longest Ford Transit available and wanted to know what I thought of Bolt. Said he was getting out of the Big Truck and was looking into Expediting and NOT in a Straight Truck. Said he and his wife are both already receiving SS. He wants to be home every weekend and stay in the TriState Area. He's from Findlay. He'd already spoken with one Recruiter who said he'd Gross $5,000-$8,000 per Month. I suggested he speak with several recruiters plus a whole lot of Drivers. Said he has been reading the Posts on here. I kinda wished he'd driven an owner's van first to see what this job and income is like.
But, at least they have other income coming in and house paid for, unlike me...so they'll be fine.
I made sure he understood there would/should be no idling in his van and why. He'd need a generator, air conditioner and Espar bunk Heater. He didn't know that. I explained that I am home every weekend and I'd be ecstatic to be Grossing $5-8K Monthly.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you kidding me RoadTime?! A Corvette for a Family of 4? Man, and I thought our VW Beetle was bad for our family of 5 back in 1962!

I think they were going through a phase, we definitely were not well off by any means.
The Corvette had some kind of removable access section to the trunk from the inside. My sister and I would crawl into it and lay inside the trunk area during trips. Pretty sure that would be some kind of child endangerment these days lol.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last night at Berea Speedway meet a nice driver unit 295 sprinter at Load 1....introduced myself and the driver was new driving for an owner...welcomed them and said they are in good hands with L1....wished them the best of luck!

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I think they were going through a phase, we definitely were not well off by any means.
The Corvette had some kind of removable access section to the trunk from the inside. My sister and I would crawl into it and lay inside the trunk area during trips. Pretty sure that would be some kind of child endangerment these days lol.
I had a VW bug when I was a teenager... Did you know 11 kids will fit in there? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.