See the little :censoredsign:got with the earring and the make up on

Eugene OR to BFE, AR
2000+ Saturday delivery.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Update: The homestead is sold...closing at around Oct 1....BUT a part of the sale is and it is in the contract of sale...FREE RV spot in my old Trailer park! I'll hang in as long as the freeze holds off in October before making my way SLOWLY south.
I will be nesting at Lake Casa Blanca State park Laredo tentatively reserved site 106 till at least end of March approx.
I would be agreeable to visitation as my guest If you are in the neighbourhood.
PM me and i'll give ya my cell #
We can stay at the Bison Marriot

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Update: The homestead is sold...closing at around Oct 1....BUT a part of the sale is and it is in the contract of sale...FREE RV spot in my old Trailer park! I'll hang in as long as the freeze holds off in October before making my way SLOWLY south.
I will be nesting at Lake Casa Blanca State park Laredo tentatively reserved site 106 till at least end of March approx.
I would be agreeable to visitation as my guest If you are in the neighbourhood.
PM me and i'll give ya my cell #
Very Happy for You ..

Sent from my SM-G975U using EO Forums mobile app

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Rock & Roll

Now look at them yo-yo's, that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya, them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb
We got to install microwave ovens, custom kitchen deliveries
We got to move these refrigerators, we gotta move these color TV's
See the little :censoredsign:got with the earring and the make up on

Eugene OR to BFE, AR
2000+ Saturday delivery.

That ticks me off that Siriusxm edited that song!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Vans been in the shop getting its rear end worked on ;)

So I've been taking my rear end for some walks around the neighborhood.
Such a hodgepodge of homes around me. From nice to, well, not so nice, and everything in between, including a home that is actually too nice for this neighborhood lol.

Yesterday on my mile walk, it was a little eerie, as I never saw another human :oops:
Kind of felt like...

A1W0xWl0tYL._SX536_.jpg

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
NCV3 engine ...

I've had a slow oil leak on the front of my engine block for a good, long while. Nothing significant enough to notice but over time it's made an absolute mess. I think I've tracked it down to that vacuum pump next to the egr. Oil has been leaking from the backside of the pump. Bought a new gasket and o ring to rebuild the pump - $30, figured I'd just do it myself.

To get to that pump, gotta remove the egr. Oh boy, better clean that. Degreaser, tooth brush ...

Now I'm getting deeper into the rabbit hole & the sunlight is starting to get dimmer. Thinking of cleaning the egr cooler. I'm already half way there. Surprisingly I've never cleaned it before. Hope I can follow the breadcrumbs for reassembly ....

0919191857a.jpg

0919191515.jpg

0919191515a.jpg

Last edited:

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I am heading towards Houston. They have some flooding in the area, I 10 is closed around Baytown and further east.

Let's see if I can become as famous as WOM. Lol.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
They have added depth markers at a lot of the underpasses. Of course if I had known it was 2' deep....... I'd of still done it

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
NCV3 engine ...

I've had a slow oil leak on the front of my engine block for a good, long while. Nothing significant enough to notice but over time it's made an absolute mess. I think I've tracked it down to that vacuum pump next to the egr. Oil has been leaking from the backside of the pump. Bought a new gasket and o ring to rebuild the pump - $30, figured I'd just do it myself.

To get to that pump, gotta remove the egr. Oh boy, better clean that. Degreaser, tooth brush ...

Now I'm getting deeper into the rabbit hole & the sunlight is starting to get dimmer. Thinking of cleaning the egr cooler. I'm already half way there. Surprisingly I've never cleaned it before. Hope I can follow the breadcrumbs for reassembly ....

View attachment 19378

View attachment 19377

View attachment 19379
I could probably do all that stuff too if I could figure out how to get the hood open?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Weekend morning routine at our place ....
At or before sunrise, my better half is at the dining table with a cup of coffee. Bible opened, reading and often knitting simultaneously. The sun rises across a large open field just outside our front windows. It's the best time of day.
I stroll in, make a cup for myself, sit down & get online to do some work.
This morning, she's in tears ... sobbing uncontrollably. Like seriously.

The folks that own that land/sod farm, which is probably 25 ft from my front yard, have decided to harvest some geese. Flocks have been passing through during the past couple of weeks. Yeah, we had to have the pig/pork, cow/beef conversation .... lol

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Autumn is nice and Winter is nirvanna.
Fixed it for you.

800x533

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So, here we are again - the last day of summer . This is a horrible thought I get around this time of the year - Will I be around for another Summer? Autumn is nice but Winter is depressing. Spring is filled with promise.

You know, even with the cold and the bare trees, keep in mind that every winter day has more daylight than the one before it

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums