second chance

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
If you blow over a .02 BrAC on a random or post accident drug test you're done. Alcohol is processed and passes through one's system at roughly 1 oz. an hour. Once processed and passed there are no detectable traces of alcohol. Marijuana (THC) is fat soluble so it is stored in fatty tissue and can be detected up to 30 days or longer after ingestion.
I stopped taking thc oil (tears) in April, and went back to work in October. I wanted to make sure I had enough time to get it completely out of my system, just in case they did a hair follicle test. You have to cover your arse. Excuses like "everybody else does it" doesn't cut it. Do your own homework, take your own test.

Reactions: Grizzly and Turtle

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The new clearing house for medical information....might not be helpful to this guy's chances either. I think it's a lot harder to escape your record now. Can't remember when it started, late last year maybe?

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The new clearing house for medical information....might not be helpful to this guy's chances either. I think it's a lot harder to escape your record now. Can't remember when it started, late last year maybe?

Good point. I had to register last month.
Will definitely hamper drivers who try to slip through the cracks.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Turtle

chris12345

New Recruit
Driver
I failed a pre employment drug test and now noone will even give me the time of day does ANYONE know of a company who would still be willing to hire me? or give me a second chance I cant get experience if noone will hire me...
If you still need a job get in contact with me via email. I check it daily. .60 CPM. Dedicated job OTR. Home weekly or home for 4 days every two weeks out. Or more if needed. We understand it happens as long as your driving record is clean and you’ve completed the SAP program and are cleared to drive. Fleet of about 50 2017+ automatic freightliner cascadias.

chris12345

New Recruit
Driver
If anyone needs a job and failed a test contact me here or via phone. With the new clearinghouse rules you HAVE TO work in a cdl position for 1 year getting random tests in order to complete the SAP program and get it removed from clearinghouse after 5 years of no failed tests. You can’t walk away and expect to have it erased after 5 years. Doesn’t work that way anymore. I can help. Things happen. Nobody’s perfect.