Sean Hannity Accused of Sexually Harassing Fox News Contributor

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I were the conspiracy type or paranoid...doesn't it seem odd the attack against the Fox staff seem convenient?...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Tucker is pretty aggresive at times he could be next on the hit list...
He clearly is. That leaked email proved Media Matters was behind an orchestrated effort to bring down O'Reilly (not that O'Reilly is pure as the driven snow or anything), but over the last couple of weeks Media Matters have become obsessed with Tucker. Then, suddenly, Debbie Schlussel accuses Tucker of sexual harassment, calling him a serial harasser (accords to her Facebook page, she's had a woody for Tucker for years), then Tucker shoots back with the threat of litigation, calling her a serial accuser, and she walks it all back.

Reactions: RoadTime

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tucker is pretty aggresive at times he could be next on the hit list...
He clearly is. That leaked email proved Media Matters was behind an orchestrated effort to bring down O'Reilly (not that O'Reilly is pure as the driven snow or anything), but over the last couple of weeks Media Matters have become obsessed with Tucker. Then, suddenly, Debbie Schlussel accuses Tucker of sexual harassment, calling him a serial harasser (accords to her Facebook page, she's had a woody for Tucker for years), then Tucker shoots back with the threat of litigation, calling her a serial accuser, and she walks it all back.
Did you mean Hannity ?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Lets see now,,,,you'[re a female, pretty, you go to work looking gorgeous, 5" heels, short skirt, you've had a boob job and other things done---you're showing off your new body and walking a new way and you expect men not to flirt with you ......give me a break......................now you are an instant sensation, and you have sued your company and become a millionaire overnight,,,,not a bad plan for early retirement.....awww, women wouldn't plan that,,,would they??

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sean Hannity accuser: Incident not 'sexual harassment,' says Fox News host just 'creepy'

Walking it back already. We now are going from sexual harassment to just "creepy".
Kind of a frenzy of people wanting to cash in and the others wanting Fox to collapse
"I thought he was weird and creepy, not someone I liked."

See? The difference between whether or not she thinks you're cute.

One woman's weird and creepy is another woman's cute stud hunk muffin.

"She also provided a time frame - early 2000s - for the event". Really? Been festering that long has it?
"She also clarified that Hannity didn't invite her to his hotel room but to the hotel where he was staying".

Anyone else thinking, now "creepy", Hannity needs to be reinstated ASAP :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lets see now,,,,you'[re a female, pretty, you go to work looking gorgeous, 5" heels, short skirt, you've had a boob job and other things done---you're showing off your new body and walking a new way and you expect men not to flirt with you ......give me a break......................now you are an instant sensation, and you have sued your company and become a millionaire overnight,,,,not a bad plan for early retirement.....awww, women wouldn't plan that,,,would they??
Now you are talking about Kimberly? the one they sit at the end of the table showing off them legs....come on now...Fox and its ladies? Legs and cleavage is all you see at Fox...Sexist network as ever... Put Juan in the position instead..opps there goes the ratings....

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I'm no fan of Hanity (and all other talking heads who do not permit their guests to complete a sentence),but if he did nothing wrong, he is wise to push back against his accuser as he is, and I think he should. While the Fox news organization and certain names there are clearly working their way out of a serious workplace harassment hole, Hanity is wise to fight to maintain his innocence (assuming he is innocent) and to discourage people from rising who have no case. If the claims against him are unsubstantiated and turn out to be the work of an opportunist, that opportunist should be held fully accountable for the damages she causes.

Reactions: skyraider