Say Hi to July

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Boy, don't tell me you gonna let a few coal country folk scare you. They hear your Kentucky drawl, and they'll think you're a cousin. They don't like Philly, and I get along just fine with them; hell, I even married one :cool:. Relax and enjoy the view :)

Lol nah not my style. I'd rather have strip malls and soccer mom than scary mountain people

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After delivering my load, now making the 45 mile trip home...jeez I 'm almost like Ragman..:p

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Columbia Maryland just outside of Baltimore had a couple beer with a buddy of mine ready to get back at it tomorrow

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Hey I have a question. When looking to book a hotel room, what is the best site to look on? I usually use hotel.com but I was told there is a cheaper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woke up this morning feeling like I went 5 rounds with Godzilla.

Undisputed King of Short Runs.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Out of service till the meds kick in or I kick the bucket.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Hey I have a question. When looking to book a hotel room, what is the best site to look on? I usually use hotel.com but I was told there is a cheaper.

I used "hotels by me" or the kayak apps, my carrier has a discount program with red roof inn that's 20% off plus I'm in their rewards program so I get free rooms from time to time.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I used "hotels by me" or the kayak apps, my carrier has a discount program with red roof inn that's 20% off plus I'm in their rewards program so I get free rooms from time to time.

I use the CLC card the most, and PTL's Red Roof Discount

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

price line is another good sight to look at you can name your own price or get a upfront discount for hotel rooms

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
seen an Xpo Express sprinter yesterday on 75....both rear tires blown out....rear doors were open he was fully loaded it appeared....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
seen an Xpo Express sprinter yesterday on 75....both rear tires blown out....rear doors were open he was fully loaded it appeared....

Might he of had a 3000 lb. + load on board....hmmm

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020W using EO Forums mobile app