Samsung Galaxy S4 with Verizon

vanman10x2

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't wait as long as I did to drop Spring and switch to a real phone. I can't believe how has Verizon is (seems like 4g everywhere) and how fast, cool and useful this phone is. Very happy camper!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

Monty

Expert Expediter
Friends of mine dropper Sprint last week, and also picked up the Galaxy from Verizon ..... they are very pleased.

I have been with Verizon before it was Verizon! ;)

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I have the S3 and may go for the S4. My only complaint is the auto-correct.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have the Note II and probably wouldn't switch but if I was in the market now I might go for the S4 instead.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I had Tmobile when we first came out on the road and it was horrible! If I didn't have a data connection I couldn't make a phone call, switched to Verizon about a year ago and I love it. Better data coverage, better phone and even if I'm in one of the few places data coverage is spotty at least I won't miss a phone call!

)0( Nasmaste )0(

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

I can see where it's not always funny when it's your phone, but the auto correct website is freakin hilarious! And we need laughter - really, we do.
So - any of the good auto corrects yours?
;)

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter

Don't forget that Samsung will buy back your S3 when you upgrade . They gave me $180 for mine!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I can see where it's not always funny when it's your phone, but the auto correct website is freakin hilarious! And we need laughter - really, we do.
So - any of the good auto corrects yours?
;)

None that I know of.